AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017-18 Apply For 150 Assistant Nursing Superintendent Jobs. All India Institute of Medical Science has issued an enrollment advertisement for 150 Assistant Nursing Superintendent Vacancies. The organization invites online application to fill 150 posts of Assistant Nursing Superintendent. As per AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2017, Candidates must be passed Officers under the Central/State/U.T.Governments/Universities/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organisations / Architects or officers in equivalent grade in CPWD possessing a Degree in Architecture and having not less than 5 year’s experience in the line as the desired qualification and work experience. And Applicants age should not exceed 56 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for candidates of the reserved category Like SC/ST/PWD candidates. Eligible candidates can download the AIIMS 2017 Online Application Form from the AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website before applying.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017-18
Interested Candidates need to fill online application Form on or before the last date. Who are interesting in applying for AIIMS 150 Assistant Nursing Superintendent Vacancies 2017, the candidates should pay the application fee as per the organization. Candidates can check the eligibility before applying. The selection of the candidates will be based on the consecutive rounds conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar. After completion of online registration, the candidates can download the exam syllabus and pattern from the official website. Applicants will receive the monthly pay band Rs.9,300/- to Rs.64,000/- with Grade pay for Assistant Nursing Superintendent post. To getting complete information regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, Check the official website of the organization.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Online Application:
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Nursing Superintendent Posts|
|Total Vacancies||150 posts|
|Application Process||Online process|
Post wise details:
- Principal Private Secretary: 02 Posts
- Chief Medical Social Service Officer: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Store Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 85 Posts
- Chief Medical Record Officer: 01 Post
- Sr. Dietician (Assistant Food Manager): 02 Posts
- Supervising Medical Social Service Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer‐ 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (A/C & R): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer for Vigilance Cell (Civil): 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 05 Posts
- Chief Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Sanitation Officer: 03 Posts
- Office Superintendent: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
- Assistant (N.S.): 15 Posts
- Chief Librarian: 01 Post
- Chief Nursing Officer: 01 Post
- Nursing Superintendent: 03 Posts
- CSSD Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Dietician( & Nutrition Officer): 01 Post
- Senior Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (A/C & R): 01 Post
- Hospital Architect: 01 Post
- Assistant Stores Officer: 01 Post
- CSSD Supervisor: 01 Post
- Senior Sanitation Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Record Officer: 04 Posts
- Sr. Pharmacist: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be getting the consolidated pay scale Rs.9,300/- to Rs.64,000/- with Grade pay. To know the more information about the salary checks the Official website.
- Starting Date For Online Application: 7th September 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 30 days from the date of announcement
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Applicants must possess Officers under the Central/State/U.T.Governments/Universities/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations / Architects or officers in equivalent grade in CPWD possessing a Degree in Architecture and having not less than 5 years experience in the line as the desired qualification and work experience.
Age Limit: Applicants age should not exceed 56 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Selection Process: The organization has not declared the selection process conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar.
Exam/Application Fee: To apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, the candidates can pay the application fee through online as per the organization.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Assistant Nursing Superintendent Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
Job fighters are suggested to approach the official website for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam syllabus and pattern. The organization will provide previous year question papers, practice papers, and other materials at the official website. Candidates can download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr. Resident Exam Syllabus and exam pattern from the official website.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
Competitors must visit the official website of the organization. Find the AIIMS Assistant Nursing Superintendent Advertisement 2017 link and open it. Candidates have to download the notification and fill required details of the candidates and upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature. Pay the application as fee as per category. Once check the details before submitting the application form. Finally, click on the submit button on or before the last date. Download and take printout for future use.