Andhra University Recruitment 2017: Andhra University declared enrollment notice to contract hopefuls who finished tenth, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Research Scientist, Project Assistants And More Vacancy. Andhra University Recruitment 2017 proposes to get the application from candidates in Online Mode. Qualified competitors can present their application to Andhra University before 13/04/2017. Every one of those seeking to apply can look at different data like qualification criteria, pay, Total opening, Selection Procedure, Job depiction, last date, Application technique and other key data required for the post beneath. Sympathetically experience all the beneath subtle elements before presenting your application Online.
Andhra University Recruitment 2017
Candidates Selected for the Research Scientist, Project Assistants, attender and Data Entry Operator Posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.13800/-, Rs.30000/-, Rs.5000/- and Rs.8000/- respectively. Applicants are selected by conducting a interview to them. For more details like selection procedure, Examination syllabus and Pattern and further more details regarding this Andhra University Recruitment 2017, go through this page of information.
Andhra University Recruitment 2017 details:
|Name of The Organization:||Andhra University Board.|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Name of Posts||Research Scientist, Project Assistants, attender and Data Entry Operator Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||9 Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Walk in interview|
Andhra University Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates Applying for this Andhra University openings should have completed their 10th/ Graduation/ B.Sc/ B.Com and Post Graduation with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ Institute.
Age Criteria: Minimum and Maximum age limit details can be known from the Official website of the org.
Salary: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Candidates selected for the Project Assistant Posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.13800/-
- Applicants Eligible and shortlisted for Research Scientist Posts will get a monthly pay of Rs.30000/-
- Candidates Selected for the Attender and Date entry Operator Posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.5000/- and Rs.8000/- respectively.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of there performance in the Walk in interview conducted by the Andhra University Selection baord.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official web to know the details regarding the Application fee that is required to Apply for the Andhra University Openings.
Andhra University Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Candidates can visit the Official web to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for Andhra University Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Then go through the Notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application form.
- Fill the form with necessary details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- Then Candidates are suggested to attend the Walk in interview along with the Application form at the address mentioned below.
Venue of the Interview:
E.C. Hall, C.A.O., Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
|Online Application Starting from||Updated soon|
|Online Application Form Last Date||Available soon|
|Interview date||13th April 2017|
Andhra University Recruitment Notification 2017: Check here