AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply for 43 MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Jobs, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Postal Circle has been released an official notification for 43 Multi-Tasking Staff, in vacant positions of different Districts. The candidates who are holding the ITI from any recognized board eligible to apply this AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017. If eligible candidates may apply this AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017from official website on or before 18th September 2017. Aspirants age group should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. The candidates under reserved category candidates relaxation applicable as per Government rules and regulations. The Qualified applicants may take the monthly salary with grade pay as per norms.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 Application fee for OC/BC candidates will be Rs.100/- for the application form and Rs 400/- for the exam fee. All other candidates need not pay any application fee. Eligible candidates pleased to apply this Telangana & AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 through online mode of application only. AP Postal Jobs 2017 Seeking Applicants can find and open Online Application Form from official website from 19th August 2017. The last date of receipt of application is 18th September 2017. The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test conducted by selection Board. For more information, Telangana & AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 candidates may check in the official web portal.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Posts: Multi-Tasking Staff
Total Posts: 43 Posts
- Circle Office and Regional Office (Vijayawada/ Kurnool/ Vishakhapatnam): 02 Posts
- PSD Guntakal: 01 Posts
- PSD Vijayawada: 04 Posts
Sub Ordinate Offices
- Bhimavaran Division: 01 Posts
Sub Ordinate Offices RMS Division
- RMS TP Division: 04 Posts
- RMS Y Division: 17 Posts
- RMS V Division: 14 Posts
Official Website: www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in
Last Date: 18th September 2017
AP Postal Circle Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Job hunters should have passed ITI from any recognized board. The candidates must have furnished the minimum knowledge of computer with a valid certificate. Those candidates who have already studied in the higher qualifications need not any special course certificate.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be 1 minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years. 5 years for SC and ST and 3 years for OBC and 1 year for PH candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be done based on Aptitude test conducted by Andhra Pradesh Postal Department selection board. Selection will be completely based on merit marks score in the Aptitude test only
Exam/Application Fee: Application fee for OC/BC candidates will be Rs.100/- for the application form and Rs 400/- to the examination fee. All other candidates need not pay any application fee.
AP Postal Circle Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Refer official website for to know about the concerned exam syllabus and pattern
How to apply AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017
- Applicants who want apply may go through with official web page @ www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in
- Select the Notification for MTS and read it clearly
- If eligible click on Apply button on home page and fill the details
- Upload the Scanned Photo & Signature
- Deposit the application fee as per your category
- Then click on the Submit and Download the application
- Print the filled application for future use
- Online Application Commencement from – 19th August 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 18th September 2017
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee – 21st Nov-2017
- AP Postal Circle Exam Date – Update Soon