APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 -18 Apply Andhra Pradesh Civil Service Jobs Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has planned for the release of an official employment advertisement to fill 78 Vacant Group 1 Posts Across the Andhra Pradesh State. Aspirants looking for Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2017 APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 requires candidates possessed a degree in concerned specialization from any approved Institution / University with a minimum aggregate of marks. So job fighters who are in search of Latest APPSC Jobs 2017 are invited to submit application forms towards this recruitment. APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2017 mode of application is online and application form commencement, closing dates will be revealed soon.
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 -18
Simple process along with a direct link for accessing Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form 2017 has provided in this blog post through official website of @ www.appsc.gov.in on before closing date of application submission date published in APPSC Advertisement. Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Jobs looking Candidates age group must attain in between 18 to 42 years as on final application date. APPSC selection will be based on candidate’s performance in the screening test, Mains exam followed by Interview & document verification. Selected candidates will receive monthly pay scale as per APPSC norms. For more information regarding APPSC 78 Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2017 kindly refer this article or refer official advertisement file.
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 Latest APPSC Recruitment:
Name of The Posts: Group 1
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 05 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service – 13 Posts
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service – 06 Posts
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service – 24 Posts
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service – 10 Posts
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service – 02 Posts
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service – 08 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service – 10 Posts
Total Posts: 78
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should have eligible Educational qualification differs from post to post. Candidates going apply for this post should have the degree as their Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification from recognized university. More details aspirants please to visit official Notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age must exist in between 18 years to 42 years for Deputy Collectors, Commercial Tax Officers, District Registrar, District B.C. Welfare Officer, Municipal Commissioner Grade-II, Assistant Commissioner of Labour post and 21 years to 30 years for Deputy Supdt. of Police while 18 years to 28 years for Assistant Prohibition post. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants has to pay the application fee of Rs.250 application processing fee and Rs.120 examination fee for reserved categories.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
Applicants prepared for Andhra Pradesh State Group 1 Exam can download the APPSC Introduced New Syllabus through official website.
How to apply APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Visit APPSC official Portal @ www.apspsc.gov.in
- Click on AP Group 1 Advertisement file
- If you are Eligible hit on Apply Online
- Candidates Firstly Register on One Time Registration(OTR)
- Click On Online Application Submission Button
- Enter OTR Registration Number & Select The Categories
- Submit the Application Fee through Online
- Submit the Application Form then Save The Acknowledgement for future reference
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th January 2017
- APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date – 17th to 27th August 2017