Assam Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 Apply For 167 Secretariat Computer Operator Jobs. The Assam Secretariat Administration Department has published the notification for 167 Secretariat Computer Operator vacancies. Job hunters who are waiting for the Latest Govt Jobs those applicants can apply through online only. Online applications are available. Applicants first check the eligibility through the www.sad.assam.gov.in. This is the good opportunity for all the aspirants. Applicants should have completed graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized university.
Assam Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
Assam Computer Operator Notification 2017 Applicants age should not exceed 43 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories like SC, ST categories 5 years. Aspirants can be selected on the basis of written examination and computer proficiency test conducted by the organization. Selected applicants receive Rs.14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- Per Month along with the Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/-. Aspirants follow the previous papers, previous model papers, and exam pattern, exam syllabus for more other information applicants refer the official advertisement.
Assam Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Assam Secretariat Administration Department|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Computer Operator Posts|
|Total Vacancies||167 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test|
Post wise details:
- English Language Computer Operator – 114 Posts
- Assamese Language Computer Operator – 53 Posts
Category Wise Post Details:
- ST(P) – 19 Posts
- ST (H) – 9 Posts
- SC – 8 Posts
- OBC/MOBC – 32 Posts
- Unreserved – 91 Posts
- PWD – 8 Posts
- Reservation for women – 30% (in all categories)
- Reservation For Ex-SM – 2% (In all categories)
Assam Computer Operator Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized university. Post wise qualification details applicants refer the official advertisement.
Age Criteria: Applicants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 43 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. The age relaxation details will be shown below.
- For SC/ST candidates- 5 years.
Salary: Contenders who are selected for the Assam Computer Operator Recruitment 2017 those applicants get every month attractive Pay Scale which will be between Rs.14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- Per Month along with the Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/-. Post wise salary details applicants refer the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: candidates can be selected on the basis of written examination and computer Proficiency Test conducted by the Assam Secretariat Administration Department.
- written examination
- computer Proficiency Test
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the nonrefundable application fee as per govt rules.
- For General -Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC- Rs. 150/-
- For BPL- Nil
Assam Computer Operator Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Applicants need to download the previous papers, previous question papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam syllabus, exam pattern, admit card download, results status for more details applicants refer the official advertisement.
- Online Application Starting from – 21 st October 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 19th September 2107
How to Apply Assam Computer Operator Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Applicants visit the official advertisement of Assam Secretariat Administration Department @ www.sad.assam.gov.in
- Search & Open the Assam Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- Fill the required details like Educational details, personal details, and other details.
- If the application fee is required pay the application fee.
- upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Applicants once again cross check the information.
- Submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.