In the Most Competitive Telecom Country, India Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is the oldest telecom company owned by the Government of India and was founded in 2000.
Till now it is providing telecom services to the government departments of India and providing telecom services also to the people of India.it is the largest broadband provider in India and among the Six largest telecom services providers in India.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) provides Cellular services, internet services and other telecom related services in India.it was the largest telecom provideinIndia but due to recent losses the company stock market value is down and is now gaining their place by implementing new in the industry of Telecom.
- 1 BSNL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer for all States
- 1.0.1 Details about the BSNL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer for all States
- 1.0.2 Educational Qualification for Junior Engineer
- 1.0.3 Age Limit for the Junior Engineer Post
- 1.0.4 Selection procedure for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment
- 1.0.5 Examination Pattern for the Junior Engineer Exam
- 1.0.6 Application Fee for BSNL Junior Engineer Post
- 1.1 How to Apply for BSNL Junior Engineer 2016:
BSNL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer for all States
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) announced the various posts this month for the deserving needy engineers,which have completed their degree and do not have a job yet the can apply.
Those whom meet the eligibility criteria and other particulars they can apply online through the official website or their online exam portal.Following is The Eligibility Criteria and other particulars required for the job read the detailed article
Details about the BSNL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer for all States
Total no.of posts: 2700
Post Title: Junior Engineer
Pay Scale: 13,600 – 25,420/- with an annual increment of 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc.
1. Andaman & Nicobar – 12 Posts
2. Andhra Pradesh – 76 Posts
3. Assam – 116 Posts
4. Bihar – 34 Posts
5. Chennai Telephones – 80 Posts
6. Chhattisgarh – 17 Posts
7. Gujarat – 206 Posts
8. Haryana – 160 Posts
9. Himachal Pradesh – 73 Posts
10. Jammu & Kashmir – 79 Posts
11. Jharkhand – 19 Posts
12. Karnataka – 120 Posts
13. Kerala – 100 Posts
14. Kolkata Telephones – 80 Posts
15. Madhya Pradesh – 78 Posts
16. Maharashtra – 224 Posts
17. North East – I – 132 Posts
18. North East – II – 34 Posts
19. NTR – 15 Posts
20. Odisha – 43 Posts
21. Punjab – 400 Posts
22. Rajasthan – 100 Posts
23. Tamil Nadu – 198 Posts
24. Uttar Pradesh (East) – 80 Posts
25. Uttar Pradesh (West) – 80 Posts
26. Uttaranchal – 29 Posts
27. West Bengal – 115 Posts
Educational Qualification for Junior Engineer
The candidate should have the following educational qualification at the time of applying for BSNL Recruitment 2016
- 03 Years Engineering Diploma / Engineering Graduate (B.Tech / B.E. in any of the following disciplines:- Telecommunications / Electronic / Electrical / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Information Technology from a Central Govt./ State Govt, recognized Institution
- B.Sc (Electronics) / B.Sc (Computer Science) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Post Graduate M.Sc. in Electronics from a recognized University.
Age Limit for the Junior Engineer Post
The applicant age should be between18-30 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST & BSNL employees
- Upper age relaxation is 03 years for OBC
- Upper age relaxation is 15 years for SC/ ST-PWD
- Upper age relaxation is 13 years for OBC-PWD
- Upper age relaxation is 10 years for OC-PWD & for Ex-servicemen as per Central Govt Rules.
Selection procedure for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment
The mode of selection is through an All India Online Competitive Examination. The exam may be conducted in multiple places or sessions depending upon the number of applicants applied for the post. The Online Competetive test consist of a single paper of 03 Hours (per session in case of multiple sessions) having objective type multiple choice questions MCQ’s, which is conducted online All over India at the Same time and date.
Examination Pattern for the Junior Engineer Exam
The pattern of the paper will be multiple choice questions MCQ’swith marking type negative marking. All applicants should undergo a common multiple-choice type examination of three hours time (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M ) made of following three major portions:
General Ability Test = 20 marks
Basic Engineering = 90 marks
Specialization = 90 marks
Application Fee for BSNL Junior Engineer Post
Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- for OC/ OBC
Applicants have to pay Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates through online means i.e Internet Banking, Credit Card etc.
How to Apply for BSNL Junior Engineer 2016:
Eligible Indian Nationals and citizens can Apply Online through BSNL External Exam Online Portal or BSNL official website.For further confirmation how to apply online visit the official website and read the notification.
For any queries, the applicant may contact
AGM (Rectt-I), BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi at his Telephone No. 011-23352491 or 011-23765386
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date for Online Application: 10-07-2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 10-08-2016.
Date of Online Test: 25-09-2016.