Chennai City Civil Court Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 142 Office Assistant Posts, Chennai has released an official notification of 142 Office Assistant Jobs. Aspirants who got selected in the Chennai City Civil Court Jobs 2017 will get a pay scale as mentioned in the notification. Applicants who are all applying for Chennai City Civil Court Notification 2017 – 2018 should complete SSLC and based on the posts educational qualifications are based.
Chennai City Civil Court Recruitment 2017-18
Chennai City Civil Court Office Assistant Jobs 2017-2018, Aspirants age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years as on application closing date. Candidates will be selected based on the Interview. Applicants who are all applied for the Chennai City Civil Court Notification 2017 will get the hall ticket or admit card 10 days before the exam date. The last date for applying Chennai City Civil Court Jobs 2017 will be 28th September 2017.
Chennai City Civil Court Recruitment 2017-18 details:
|Name of Organization||City Civil Session Court, Chennai|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Court Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Office Assistant and Other Posts|
|Total Vacancies||142 Vacancies|
- Computer Operator – 09 Posts
- Examiner – 02 Posts
- Reader – 07 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 08 Posts
- Driver – 08 Posts
- Copyist Attender – 04 Posts
- Office Assistant – 88 Posts
- Watchman – 06 Posts
- Waterman – 01 Post
- Sweeper – 02 Posts
- Masalchi – 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Applicants those who got appointed for Chennai City Civil Court Group C vacant posts will receive monthly pay bond as per organizational norms.
- Computer Operator – Rs.5200-20200-PB1A+GP+2800/-
- Examiner – Rs.5200-20200-PB1A+GP+2400/-
- Reader – Rs.5200-20200-PB1A+GP+2400/-
- Xerox Operator – Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP+1650/-
- Driver – Rs.5200-20200-PB1A+GP+2400/-
- Copyist Attender – Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP+1300/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP+1300/-
- Watchman – Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP+1300/-
- Waterman – Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP+1300/-
- Sweeper – Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP+1300/-
- Masalchi – Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP+1300/-
Online Application Commencement from – 15th September 2017
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 28th September 2017
Chennai City Civil Court Vacancies 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should able to read and write in Tamil for the posts of Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi.
- Candidates are to complete the bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized university (or) B.A. (or) B.Sc (or) B.Com with the diploma in Computer application from the recognized university and Typewriting Junior Grade English & Tamil for the post of Computer Operator.
- Aspirants are to pass SSLC for the posts of Examiner and Reader.
- Candidates should pass SSLC and have the practical experience for the period of not less than 6 months in the operation of Xerograph machine for the post of Xerox Operator.
- Applicants are to pass SSLC and should have the driving license for the post of Driver.
- Aspirants are to complete 8th Standard for the posts of Copyist Attender and Office Assistant.
Age Limit: Aspirants age limit should be Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is based on the categories.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – Maximum age is 35 years
- Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) – Maximum age is 32 years
- Others (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, and BCM – Maximum age is 30 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Personal Interview conducted by City Civil Session Court, Chennai
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay the application fee as per the organization requested
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-2018: Syllabus, Pattern, and previous year question papers should refer the official website by clicking the link given at the bottom of this page. To know other details like important dates for this recruitment please refer the official notification.
How to Apply Chennai City Civil Court Vacancy 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- Login to official website @ ecourts.gov.in
- Click the Group C Application link on home page.
- Fill the application form necessary details
- Attach all necessary documents.
- Then pay application fees as per your category
- After that click to submit button
- At last, take print out of your Application Form for future need.