CSS ATMA NMAET Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 601 Clerk, Accountant and Other Jobs. The Directorate of Agriculture Assam published the notification for 601 Clerk, Accountant and Other vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the Latest Govt Jobs this is the wonderful opportunity to apply the notification. Interested applicants first check the eligibility through the official advertisement of Directorate of Agriculture Assam @ www.nmaet.css-atmaassamrecruitment2017.com. Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from any recognized Board/ University with good academic records.
CSS ATMA NMAET Recruitment 2017-18
CSS ATMA NMAET Notification 2017-2018 Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. Candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written examination and interview conducted by the organization. Selected applicants receive best pay scale with good allowances. Applicants submit the application on or before 11th October 2017. Contenders keep in touch with the official advertisement for latest updates about the notification of CSS ATMA NMAET.
CSS ATMA NMAET Recruitment 2017-2018 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Directorate of Agriculture Assam|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Clerk, Accountant posts|
|Total Vacancies||601 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Post wise details:
- State Level
1. State Coordinator – 01 Post
2. Gender Coordinator – 01 Post
3. Deputy Director – 04 Posts
- District Level
4. Deputy Project Director – 23 Posts
5. Computer Programmer – 16 Posts
6. Accountant cum Clerk – 14 Posts
- Block Level
7. Block Technology Manager – 149 Posts
8. Assistant Technology Manager – 393 Posts
CSS ATMA NMAET Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants must possess Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from any recognized Board/ University with good academic records. Post wise educational information aspirants refer the official advertisement.
Age Criteria: Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
- For State Coordinator, Gender Coordinator, Deputy Director- 62 Years
- For Deputy Project Director, Computer Programmer ,Accountant cum Clerk -43 Years
- For Block Technology Manager, Assistant Technology Manager -45 Years
Salary: Selected applicants receive every month attractive pay scale with best allowances from the organization. post wise salary details will explain clearly.
- For State Coordinator – Rs. 50,000/-
- For Gender Coordinator – Rs. 40,000/-
- For Deputy Director – Rs. 44,400/-
- For Deputy Project Director – Rs. 42,000/-
- For Computer Programmer – Rs. 16,000/-
- For Accountant cum Clerk – Rs. 22,500/-
- For Block Technology Manager – Rs. 25,000/-
- For Assistant Technology Manager – Rs. 15,000/-
Selection Procedure: The Directorate of Agriculture Assam recruited the candidates for the positions of Clerk, Accountant posts candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written examination followed by interview. Applicants who have succesfully completed the written examination those aspirants go for the next round of selection is interview.
- Written Test
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the non refundable application fee as per the organization.
- General / OBC Category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ST category aspirants have to pay Rs. 125/- as application fee.
CSS ATMA NMAET Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
candidates need to download the previous papers,model papers,previous question papers with answer key pdf,exam pattern, exam syllabus preparation papers for basic idea about the examination. Applicants who refer these model papers those aspirants can easily qualify the examination. Contenders download all papers from the official advertisement of Directorate of Agriculture Assam @ www.nmaet.css-atmaassamrecruitment2017.com
Online Application Starting from – Available
Online Application Form Last Date – 11th October 2017
How to Apply CSS ATMA NMAET Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- candidates visit the oficial advertisement of Directorate of Agriculture Assam @ www.nmaet.css-atmaassamrecruitment2017.com
- search and open the CSS ATMA NMAET Recruitment 2017-2018
- Open the application in a new tab then the applicants read all the instructions carefully
- Fill the required details like educational information,personal information and other required information
- Pay the application fee if it is required
- upload the scanned photograph and signature
- once again cross check the information then submit the application
- save the acknowledgement for future reference.