Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Every year conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for recruitment of Teachers from Class 1st to 5th and from 6th to 8th in all over India. The test is conducted twice every year.The Central Board is going to organize CTET 2016 in September…. the second test held by the board this year. The application can be online submitted online or by hands both.
CTET Application form 2016 has been started from 22nd June for the exam in September 2016.The application form is available on the Official website. Central Teacher Eligibility Test application forms September 2016 will be available from 1st July.
The Exam will be taken in September 2016, and the last date for Application submission will also be in July 2016.
CTET 2016 Application Form Particulars:
Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
Selection Procedure: Through Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Application form fee:
1.General OBC Candidate Rs.600 (for a paper I or II).For both papers I&II Rs.1000
2.ST, PH, SC candidate (for paper I or II) Rs.300 and for both papers Rs.500
How to submit application fee for Central Teacher Eligibility Test:
Candidate will deposit the challan form generated through the central board of secondary education into Syndicate Bank for “Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi“.
However, the application fee can also be paid online through debit card or credit card.
CTET 2016 Examination Date is 18 September 2016.
Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline and B.Ed from any recognized University.
Important Dates to Remember CTET 2016:
Starting Date of Central Teacher Eligibility Test Application form: 1st July 2016 (Expected)
Last date for submission of application: 31st July 2016 (Expected)
Last date for fee Payment: 31st July 2016 (Expected)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Admit Card Date: 25th August 2016 (Expected)
CTET Written Exam 2016 Date: 18th September 2016
CTET Result 2016 Released date: October 2016
Dispatch of Marks Certificate: November 2016 onwards
How to Apply for CTET 2016:
CBSE will soon announce notification on the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Application Form will be then online available on the official website.
Check following the Eligibility and then be ready to register yourself:
- Application will be sent to official website ctet.nic.in
- All personal details should be filled correctly.
- Applicant should find the link for Application form 2016
- The applicant will upload digital signature and picture.
- Candidate submits fee either online or offline.
- After form, completion prints it out for further reference.
- The applicant will send one hard copy of the form to CBSE Office at the following address.
” The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
I P Extension Patparganj,
New Dehli -110 092”
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Admit card sept. 2016
Follow the following steps for admit card:
- To download the CTET Admit card or the Roll number first, you have to visit the official website.
- When you visit the official website, you will see the Admit Card option.
- When the candidates click on the Admit Card link, you will redirect to the download page of the Admit card.
- There you have to fill up the required information. Like the Application no. And Date of birth.
- When you click on the submit option, then you will redirect to the Admit card page which is also your roll number.
- Now you can download your Admit card
CTET Results 2016
Search the results on the official website after the written test.