CWC Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online 33 SWA, O.B.E Driver Jobs. Central Water Commission (CWC), Released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 33 SWA(Skilled Work Assistant) Vacancies. As per CWC Notification 2017-18, candidates should have finished 0th Standard / Matriculation/Degree/Post Graduation from any recognized Institution / Board with the minimum aggregate of marks. Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years, Maximum age must not exceed 30 years as on final date of application submission and Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates will get upper age limit relaxation according to government norms.
CWC Recruitment 2017-18
Mode of application is Online to apply for CWC Skilled Work Assistant Jobs 2017-18. For submit CWC Application Form 2017-18, Candidates At first login to CWC official page. Then go to recruitment section and read the particular advertisement file to know the eligibility. Suitable candidates are pleased click on the online application and enter the required data in the application form according to instructions. Submit the application form on or before 14th December 2017. The selection process will be based on written test and Interview. For more data about CWC 33 SWA Recruitment 2017-18 refer this blog post.
CWC Recruitment 2017-18 Latest Notification:
Name of the organization: Central Water Commission (CWC)
Name of The Posts: SWA, O.B.E Driver Posts
- SWA – 32 Posts
- O.B.E Driver – 01 Post
Official Website: www.cwcjobs.com
Last Date: 14th December 2017
CWC Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates should have finished 10th Standard / Matriculation/Degree/Post Graduation from any recognized Institution / Board with the minimum aggregate of marks. Read the notification to get more clear information
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years
- Maximum age must not exceed 30 years as on final date of application submission
- Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates will get upper age limit relaxation according to government norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection board of CWC will shortlist the suitable candidates based on their performance in Written test and Interview.
Exam/Application Fee:- Applicants to know about the application fee refer the official website.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale Rs.5200 – 20200/- with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
CWC Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Applicants are suggested to refer official page of CWC to get information like Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous and Model Papers etc. With the help of this information, you can start your preparation immediately
How to apply CWC Vacancy 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- At first login to CWC official page @ www.cwcjobs.com
- Then go to recruitment section and read the particular advertisement file to know the eligibility
- Suitable candidates are pleased click on online application
- enter the required data in the application form according to instructions
- Upload candidate’s recent passport size photograph
- Forms must be submitted on or before closing date
Superintending Engineering Central Water Commission Meghna Circle,
Furkan Mansion 1st Floor Panchayat Road, Silchar – 788004,
- Notification Published date – 14th November 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 14th December 2017
- CWC Exam Date – Update Soon
CWC Online Application Form