DME AP Professor Recruitment 2018 Notification for 198 AP Medical Education Assistant Professor Jobs. The Directorate of Medical Education has published the notification for AP Medical Education Assistant Professor Jobs. It is the very good news for the aspirants who are looking for the job In Andhra Pradesh. eligible aspirants should have completed M.S, M.D, MBBS with M.Sc, Ph.D. from any recognized university. The interested candidates are can apply online on or before the last date. Aspirants have minimum and maximum age limits. upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
DME AP Professor Recruitment 2018
DME AP Professor Notification 2018 Aspirants have minimum and maximum age limits. upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. Aspirants pay the non-refundable application for general and candidates pay the application fee Rs.1000/- and SC, ST, PWD candidates pay the Rs. 500/- as per organization. Applicants need to download the previous papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam syllabus, exam pattern for more other related recruitment details applicants refer the official web portal.
DME AP Professor Recruitment 2018 Application Form
|Name of The Organization:||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Assistant Professor vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||198 Posts|
|Selection Process||As per organization|
Name wise post details:
- Anatomy – 8 posts
- Biochemistry – 4 posts
- Pathology – 13 posts
- Physiology – 8 posts
- Plastic Surgery – 2 posts
- Pharmacology – 5 posts
- FM – 5 posts
- General Surgery – 17 posts
- General Medicine – 8 posts
- Paediatrics – 13 posts
- SPM – 6 posts
- Microbiology – 4 Posts
- Orthopaedics -13 posts
- DVL – 3 posts
- Obstt. & Gynec., – 9 posts
- Cardiology – 5 posts
- Anaesthesia – 8 posts
- ENT – 3 posts
- Radiodiagnosis – 13 Posts
- TB & CD – 7 posts
- Emergency Medicine – 1 post
- Psychiatry – 7 posts
- Neurology – 3 posts
- Radiotherapy – 4 posts
- Gasto-Entrology – 2 posts
- Transfusion Medicine – 1 post
- Nephrology – 1 post
- C.T.Surgery – 4 Posts
- Endocrinology – 1 Post
Department wise post details:
- Obstt. & Gynec.; – 8 Posts
- Emergency Medicine – 2 Posts
- Anaesthesia – 5 Posts
- Conservative Denistry – 1 Post
- Periodontics – 1 Post
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – 1 Post
- Public Health Dentistry – 2 Posts
DME AP Professor Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess M.S, M.D, MBBS with M.Sc, Ph.D. from any recognized university. Post wise qualification details applicants refer the official advertisement.
Age Criteria: Candidates should have minimum and maximum age limits. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
- For General candidates – 40 years
- SC/ST/BC candidates – 45 years
- ex-service Men – 50 years.
Salary: Applicants who are selected for the DME AP Professor Recruitment 2018 those applicants receive every month Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7000/- and other allowances from the organization.
Selection Procedure: The Directorate of Medical Education selects the candidates based on various factors. The organization has not declared the selection rounds. Applicants who want to know the selection process details refer the official advertisement.
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants pay the non-refundable application fee as per the organization.
- For General Candidates: Rs 1000/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 500/-.
DME AP Professor Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Applicants follow the previous papers, preparation papers, exam syllabus, exam pattern for the basic idea about the examination. Applicants who are followed the previous papers those aspirants can easily solve the questions in the examination. Admit card download results date for more other related information aspirants refer the official advertisement.
Online Application Starting from – Update shortly
Online Application Form Last Date – Update shortly
How to Apply DME AP Professor Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants refer the official advertisement @ dme.telangana.gov.in
- search & open the application in a new tab
- Aspirants read all the instructions carefully
- Fill the required details like educational details, personal details, and other required details
- If the application fee is required pay the application
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Applicants once again cross-check the information
- Submit the application and save the acknowledgment
- Applicants submit the hardcopy of the application below given address.
Directorate Of Medical Education,
DME AP Professor Advertisement l Online Application