DMHFW Recruitment 2017– 411 Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker & Various Vacancies, DMHFW Recruitment 2017 has announced an employment notification for 411 Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker & Various Vacancies. Those who are looking for latest govt jobs in DMHFW the candidates can apply for this Psychiatric Social Worker Govt Jobs 2017. The organization invites online application for eligible candidates. Applicants should have completed M.D in Psychiatry, B.Sc. in Nursing, Post-Graduate Degree in Psychology, Post Graduation Degree, Higher Secondary, Intermediate, Graduation in any subjects from the recognized university are eligible. Applicants must be the lower age of 35 years and upper age as 70 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
Who are willing to apply for DMHFW Psychiatrist Notification 2017 the candidates can download the online application through the official website. Interested candidates are suggested to fill the online application on or before 10th March 2017. Who appeared the exam the candidates can download the exam syllabus and pattern from the official website. Applicants can pay the application fee Rs.700/- for Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatrist Nurse and Rs.500 for all other posts. Check the official website for selection process details. Directorate of Medical health and Family Welfare Services will be offered the best pay scale for shortlisted candidates as per govt norms. Refer this blog post for complete details regarding DMHFW Recruitment 2017.
DMHFW Recruitment 2017 details:
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Medical health and Family Welfare Services|
|Name of The Post||Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker & Various Vacancies|
|S.No||Name of Contractual Post||Number of Posts||Pay scale||Maximum age limit|
|02||Clinical Psychologist||61||Rs.30,000/-||45 years|
|03||Psychiatric Social Worker||33||Rs.25,000/-||45 years|
|04||Psychiatrist Nurse||32||Rs.25,000/-||45 years|
|05||Community Nurse||30||Rs.18,000/-||40 years|
|06||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||27||Rs.20,000/-||35 years|
|07||Case Registry Assistant||28||Rs.8,000/-||40 years|
|08||Ward Assistant||29||Rs.8,000/-||40 years|
|09||Community Mental Health Worker||140||Rs.8,000/-||40 years|
Who have selected for DMHFW Recruitment 2017 the candidates will receive consolidated pay scale as per govt norms. Clear salary details mentioned in above table.
DMHFW Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Applying candidates need to have minimum qualifications as per govt norms. Refer the official Advertisement for complete details.
- Psychiatrist: M.D in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from the recognized university by MCI and must have two years experience of working as the specialist in as hospital.
- Clinical Psychologist: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Master of Philosophy in Mental Health and Social Psychology Obtained after completion of a full time includes supervised clinical training, recognized by the RCI.
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Post Graduation Degree awarded after completion of course of study of minimum two years in mental health.
- Psychiatrist Nurse: B.Sc. in Nursing or equivalent degree from the recognized by Nursing Councils of India and must have two years experience of working in Psychiatry. And PG Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing from recognized by NCI.
- Community Nurse: B.Sc in Nursing from an institution recognized by NCI and two years experience of working in a Hospital.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: Graduation in any subjects from a recognized university. Knowledge of Windows-based packages/Applications.
- Case Registry Assistant: Higher Secondary and Knowledge of Windows Based packages/applications. and 1-year experience of working in a health care institution.
- Ward Assistant: Higher Secondary from a recognized Education Board
- Community Mental Health Worker: Intermediate from a recognized education board
Age Limit: Applicants should have attained in the range of organization rules and regulations. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Selection Process: Refer the official notification for knowing complete details about the selection process.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants can pay the application fee Rs.700/- for Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatrist Nurse and Rs.500 for all other posts. Applicants should be paid demand draft through in the name of “State Nodal Officer” payable at Jaipurr.
DMHFW Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
Applicants need to download the DMHFW Exam Syllabus and pattern from the official website. The organization will be provided previous year question papers, practice papers, and other materials.
How to Apply DMHFW Vacancy 2017
Applicants have to visit the official website of the organization. Then search and open the DMHFW advertisement link. Fill the form with complete details. Attach the copies and scanned the photograph. Finally, click on the submit button. Then the application will be displayed on the screen. Download and take printouts for future use.
Online Application Commencement from – Available now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 10th March 2017
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2017: Check here