SSC CGL Tier II Admit card 2016 Released- Download SSC CGL Admit card 2016 region wise from beow table: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was going to Conduct Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination CGL tier 2 exam from 30th November to 2nd December 2016 and Tier 3 & 4 will conduct in January 2017 and SSC CGL Admit Card 2016-17 has been uploaded by SSC. Candidates can download their SSC CGL Hall Ticket from official website ssc.nic.in/SSC.html.
Download SSC CGL Tier II exam 2016 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Lot of candidates were applied for this examination. And now, all they are awaiting to download admit card / hall ticket. Candidates can download their SSC CGL Tier II Permission letter 2016 from the official website.
ww.ssc.nic.in SSC CGL tier 2 call letter 2016
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)|
|Further process||Tier 3|
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR Upload of Admission Certificates of CGLE 2016-Tier-II
Official Notice: “Admission Certificates of CGLE 2016 Tier-II Examination will be uploaded by the Regional offices on their respective websites between 6.00 PM on 18.11.2016 and 6.00 PM of 21.11.2016.”
Contact concerned regional office of SSC if you are unable to download the hall ticket, at least seven days prior to the exam.
SSC CGL Admit card 2016-2017, Download Tier II Exam Hall Ticket: Released
Candidates who are going to sit in SSC CGL Examination, they can download the SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit card 2016 from here soon. Without Admit Card no any Candidates were allowed to seat in the Examination Hall. Admit card helps to know the exam center address, timing to exams, role no etc. Candidates have to follow some instructions to download the admit card:
- Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in
- On the top of the page, click on the “Admit Card” tab. A pop-up will open.
- From here, click on the regional link of your respective SSC region or Above links.
- The regional website will open. Here, click on the notification displaying “Click here to download your SSC CGL Tier II admit card 2016”
- You will be taken to a new page where you will have to enter your details such as roll number or registration number etc., as required.
- Click on “Submit” after entering your details.
- Download your admit card and take a print.
SSC CGL Tier II exam 2016 Admit Card: Download here