The Gujarat Police is the security agency or recruitment agency for the jobs in Gujrat Police. Gujrat Police protected the people of Gujrat in many ways like removing corruption and reducing crime rate etc.The Gujrat Police came into their existence when the Gujarat is separated from Mumbai, and they need their law enforcement agency.
Gujarat Police has declared recruitment under the advertisement Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016.You can download the application form can check online through the official website of Gujrat Police.
It is going to hire employees for Constable Lokrakshak Unarmed(Male), Constable Lokarakshak Unarmed(Female), Armed Police Constable(SRP), SRP Constable(Male), Jail SepoyMale, Jail Sepoy Female Posts.Those who thinks that they are eligible for the above posts then they should apply online from their official site.
Many applicants are waiting for the hiring of Gujrat Police for many time, and there is a feed news for them that they can apply for the Gujrat Police and be selected by giving written examination and other selection p[rocedure. You can read below all the particulars of Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016.
- 1 Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Details about the Gujarat Polic Job – Constable
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 How to apply for Gujarat Police Constable job :
- 1.4 Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2016:
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016
The Gujarat Police is the recruitment agency of the state of Gujarat in India and provides security to the people of Gujrat. The headquarters of Gujarat police is located in Gandhinagar in the state capital. The Gujarat Police came into existence after Gujarat’s separation from the Greater Mumbai state on 1 May 1960.
The Gujarat Police were going to recruit employees for 17532 Accountant Posts in Gujarat Police. For that, it invites applications from eligible candidates. Gujarat Police Recruitment 17532 Constable Posts 2016.
Details about the Gujarat Polic Job – Constable
Here are the details about the Gujarat Police jobs 2016 for the constable:
No. of Vacancies:
Total number of the jobs 17532 posts
Name of the Posts:
1.Constable Lokrakshak Unarmed(Male) 7571
2.Constable Lokarakshak Unarmed(Female): 3729
3.Armed Police Constable(SRP) Male: 1139
4.Armed Police Constable(SRP) Female: 561
5.SRP Constable(Male): 3780
6.Jail Sepoy Male: 700
7.Jail Sepoy Female: 52
Here is the eligibility criteria of Gujarat Police Constable job check out now.
The upper age limit required is 28 years of age and the lower age limit required is 18 years of age for the posts as mentioned above.
Candidate must have 12 years of education from any recognized institute OR have a Bachelor degree.The age relaxation rules are described in the notification available on the official website of Gujarat Police Department Government of India.
Selection Process for Gujarat Police:
The applicant will be selected on their performance in written exam and interview and should have to wait for the final until it is notified on the official website of Gujrat Police.
How to apply for Gujarat Police Constable job :
The applicant can fill their online registration form by the last date of application.Candidate should fill all the fields required and also attach the required documents.
Important Dates to remember:
Date of advertising the Notification: 01/07/2016
Online Application Date: 01/07/2016
Online Closing Date: 31/07/2016
Note The Following:
- Applicant should fill all the things correctly and not fill the false application details otherwise he/she can be dropped from the recruitment at ver stage of recruitment.
- Candidates are advised not to change anything in the full implementation. Otherwise, it will not be considered./certified Copy submitted to them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
- Only Indian Nationality holders are eligible for the post.
- The number of vacancies is 17532.
- The name of the Positions is different.
- The selection procedure for the applying post will be by merit examination and personal interview.
- The Name of the Organization is Gujrat Police Department
- The required age of the applicant should be as on 01.08.2015.
- Candidates are resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection.
Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2016:
Downloading the Admit card for the Gujarat police recruitment 2016 is very simple and quick. Just follow the below step to download your Admit card or the Roll Number or the hall ticket for the above-mentioned positions.