Gujarat Public Service Commission has just released Advertisement No.101 to 105/201617 for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Inspector of Motor Vehicle and Other Posts on its official website at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates, who wish to get Engineering Job in government sector, are advised to apply for GPSC AE Recruitment 2016. The Government of Gujarat wants to recruit 469 available posts of Assistant Engineer, Inspector of Motor Vehicle and Other Posts in government departments of Gujarat State in 2016-2017.
Gujarat PSC Job for Assistant Engineer Posts 2016
The Gujarat PSC Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up 469 posts of Assistant Engineer Civil, Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Principal etc. The interested applicants can apply online for GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 1st December 2016. The Gujarat Public Service Commission will accept Online Application up to 16th December 2016. The candidates are advised to submit their Application Form within prescribed time limit otherwise it will be considered invalid by GPSC.
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Engineer and Inspector of Motor Vehicle
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 350 posts
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 50 posts
- Principal: 52 posts
- Additional District Health Officer (RHCD): 02 posts
- District Education/Primary Education Officer: 15 posts
Total Number of Posts: 469 Vacancies
Any place in Gujarat State, according to order of GPSC Recruitment Board at the time of appointment.
As on Last Date of Receipt of Application, the Age of candidate must be minimum 21 years and not more than 35 years.
The candidates of Reserved Categories of Gujarat are eligible to get Age Relaxation Benefit as per State Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained Degree in Engineering in respective discipline from a government recognized university.
Assistant Engineer: Civil Engineering Degree
Inspector of Motor Vehicle: Mechanical or Automobile Engineering Degree
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
The candidate must pay Rs,100/- as Application/Exam Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online Payment Method or through Challan at any Computerized Post Office of Gujarat.
The candidate, other than General/Unreserved Category, need NOT to pay any Fee.
Process of Selection:
The GPSC Board will select eligible candidates based on their performance in following tests:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as under_
From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- per month.
How to Apply Online for GPSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Engineer and Inspector of Motor Vehicle:
- Log on to official website at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Select Apply Online tab to go to respective page.
- Navigate to your desired post under Advt No.101 to 105/201617 and click on Details button to download Official Advertisement as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification carefully and return to previous page.
- Click on Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Confirm your Application Online and save your Confirmation Number.
- Print your Application Form for record and further use.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Method or by Challan at Post Office.
- Print E-Receipt in case you pay the Application Fee online.
Starting of Online Application: 1st December 2016
Closing of Online Application: 16th December 2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16th December 2016
Dates of Preliminary Written Exam
Assistant Engineer, Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 26th March 2017
Exam Result will be declared: May 2017 & June 2017
Tentative Schedule of Interview: October & November 2017
Gujarat PSC Posts Notification 2016: Check here