Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), have advertised a post announcement for the people of Gujarat for recruiting of various vacancies for the Young Youth, Professional people and Experienced candidates in the relevant field for the position of Medical Officer/ Resident Medical Officer.
This time, Gujarat PSC has come up with tremendous opportunity for the candidates who were looking for a Medical job in government sector.
- 1 Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 Medical Officers
- 1.1 Details about the GPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 How to Apply for GPSC Medical officers job 2016:
- 1.3 Admit Card for GPSC Medical Officers 2016:
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 Medical Officers
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 includes a large number of vacancies announcement this mont.total of Applicants who are needy and want a government job and have relevant experience can apply for the above-announced post by the last date of application. It is a great and tremendous opportunity to the people of the Gujarat province those who were waiting for the government posts announced by the Gujarat PSC.
Candidates we are advising you that it’s a great chance for you because Gujarat PSC is hiring a large number of candidates this time, so you must not miss this opportunity. This time opportunities for the applicants are higher. Willing and eligible applicants may apply for Gujarat PSC recruitment before the due date.
Applicant should check official website for the particulars like how to apply, selection procedure, salary scale, educational qualification, etc. as mentioned below.
Details about the GPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2016
Here are the details about the GPSC job:
Name of the post:
Medical Officer/ Resident Medical Officer
Number of Post:
16th July 2016
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + GP of Rs. 5400/- per month
Educational Qualification for GPSC:
All willing applicants who want to apply should have completed Bachelor degree in Medical and surgery field and have some relevant experience.The can apply.
Age Limit for GPSC Medical Officers:
Maximum 45 years of age.
Selection of the candidate will be made by their performance in Interview, which will be conducted by an organization according to the different post mentioned. For more details, aspirants may visit an official advertisement a mentioned below.
Application Fee for GPSC Medical Officer job:
All applicants in the general category have to pay a fee of Rupees 300/- per application in the favor of Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply for GPSC Medical officers job 2016:
Every eligible and interested applicant should apply through the official website of Gujarat PSC. The application should be filled and all other required documents from a member staff website on or before 16-07-2016.
Admit Card for GPSC Medical Officers 2016:
Downloading the Admit card for the Gujarat Public Service Commission is very easy and quick. Just follow the below-shown steps to download your Admit card or the Gujarat Public Service Commission Roll Number:
- To download the Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit card or the Gujarat Public Service Commission exam ticket first, you have to visit your organization official website.
- When you enter or visit the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission, you will see the Admit Card option.
- When you click on admit card, the button you will be redirected to the download page of the Admit card.
- Then you will fill the required information in the empty box. Like the Registration number and Date of birth.
- When you submit the information; then you will be redirected to the Admit card official page which is also your exam ticket.
- Now your admits card is available for download; you can download the Gujarat Public Service Commission Roll number 2016.
How to print/save the Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit Card 2016
Only press CTRL+P on your official admit card page, and you admit card will be easily printed and saved on your PC, and it will ask to print the admit card if you want to print then click on the Print button and if you want to save click on the Change button.
Now you will click on the Save option and click on the save. Your Gujarat Public Service Commission 2016 admit card will be saved in your PC.
How I know about my exam center?
The Admit card have all information about the exam and the exam center as well the exam timings.
These are most asked question of all time by the candidates as if you have nay more question related to the Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit card 2016 you can comment below, and we will help to solve that.