Himachal TET 2017 JBT TGT Notification Online Application Form @ hpbose.org: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education is all set to announce employment notification for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) 2017 to appoint in JBT, TGT (Arts, Medical, and Non-Medical), Shastri and Language Teacher jobs schools in State Government, Private & Aided Schools. Candidates who are searching for Himachal TET 2017 Notification may apply through online mode at official website on or before the closing date. According to HP TET 2017 Notification, applicants required qualification B.S.c/ B.A./ M.A./ B.Com/ Class 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for this Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Applicants may apply through HPTET official website @ hpbose.org. Last date for the HPTET application from is 20th August 2017.
HP TET Notification 2017 Application Form
Applicants those who selected in Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V), Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) and Secondary School Teacher (Class IX to X) will receive minimum pay scale as given in official notification. General/ OBC candidates Rs. 800/- and OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates Rs.500/- through online mode. Job seekers have to apply HPTET Notification 2017 will be only through online mode @ hpbose.org. The last date for Himachal TET Teacher 2017 submission of application is 20th August 2017. For more detailed information about Himachal Pradesh TET 2017 like Exam Syllabus Pattern, Admit Card, Results, Merit List, Score Card and more visit official website.
Himachal TET 2017 Notification HP TET Exam Date:
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
Name of The Post:
- TGT (Arts, Medical, and Non-Medical)
- Language Teacher
Total Posts: Various
Candidates those who got selected in Himachal Pradesh TET 2017 will receive minimum pay scale as given in official notification.
Location: Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh TET 2017 Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- For TGT (Arts): BA/B.Com with at least 50% marks with 1 year B.Ed or 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in B.EI.Ed.
- For TGT (Non-Medical): B.Sc (NM) with 50% marks and B.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years bachelor in B.EI.Ed/ Special education.
- For TGT Medical: B.Sc (Medical) with 50% marks and 1 years B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed in special education.
- For Shastri: Shastri with at least 50% marks.
- Language Teacher: BA with Hindi as an elective subject and 2 years diploma in B.EI.Ed/B.Ed.
- For JBT: 10+2 with 50% marks and two years JBT certificate course.
Job seekers age limit and relaxation of age will be applicable as per govt norms/ rules.
Applicants have to make payment through online mode only at the time online application process.
- For General/ OBC candidates : Rs. 800/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates : Rs. 500/-
Himachal Pradesh TET Exam Dates:
- J.B.T TET Exam 4th September 2017 Time 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Shastri TET Exam 4th September 2017 Time 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- TGT (Non-Medical) TET Exam 10th September 2017 Time 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Language Teacher TET Exam 10th September 2017 Time 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- TGT (Arts) TET Exam 11th September 2017 Time 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- TGT (Medical) TET Exam 11th September 2017 Time 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
How to apply HP TET JBT TGT Jobs 2017
- At first visit official website @ hpbose.org
- Search and open HPTET 2017 application form.
- Enter required details in online application.
- Upload the latest scanned copy of pass photo & signature.
- Now check the details and press on submit button.
- Download system generated an application and save it.
- Online Application Commencement From – 01st August 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 20th August 2017
- Last Date to payment through E-Challan – 21st August 2017