HSSC has Released Latest Corrigendum notice against Advt. No. : 01/2015. The detailed Advertisement/ Notification has been published at the official website www.hssc.gov.in, Apply online for hssc job vacancy by last date November 15, 2016. HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Pharmacist & Other Posts Jobs 2016.
HSSC Recruitment for 2881 Staff Nurse, Assistant posts
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2881 Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Dental Hygienist, Dietician, Sister Tutor, MPHW (Male), Laboratory Technician, MPHW (Female), Operation Theatre Assistant, Storekeeper, Ophthalmic Assistant posts. Candidates, who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibility criteria as given in notification, they may apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2016.
HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Posts Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|Name of Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Posts||2881 Posts|
|Posts name||Staff Nurse, Assistant posts|
|Last date to apply for this Job||15-11-2016|
Name of Post & Number of Vacancy :
1. Staff Nurse : 912 Posts
2. Radiographer : 122 Posts
3. Pharmacist : 71 Posts
4. Dental Hygienist : 22 Posts
5. Dietician : 07 Posts
6. Sister Tutor : 04 Posts
7. MPHW(Male) : 934 Posts
8. Laboratory Technician : 180 Posts
9. MPHW (Female) : 300 Posts
10. Operation Theatre Assistant : 112 Posts
11. Storekeeper : 88 Posts
12. Ophthalmic Assistant : 46 Posts
13. Laboratory Attendant : 39 Posts
14. Laboratory Technician (Malaria) : 26 Posts
15. Insect Collector : 10 Posts
16. Tuberculosis Health Visitor : 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Vacancy 2016
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : The age limit of applicants who applying for HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Posts should be between 17 to 42 years.
Educational Qualification for HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Posts 2016 :
- Staff Nurse : Candidates should possess B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized institute/ University and A division Nurse (with midwife training) registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
- Radiographer : Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Radiographer’s Diploma from the Medical College, Rohtak or any other Institution.
- Pharmacist : 10+2 with Science (Physics and Chemistry and Pharmacists course Diploma from the Medical College, Rohtak or any other recognized Institutions recognized by the Haryana Govt. with training in injections dressing and ward work in a recognized Hospital.
- Dental Hygienist : Matric with Science from a recognized Board/ University and Dental Hygienist Course from a recognized Institute by Dental Council of India.
- Dietician : M.Sc. Dietitics; or (a) B.Sc Home Science ; and (b) Diploma in Dietitics from the any recognized University or any other Institution.
- Sister Tutor : B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (post Basic) Nursing. OR Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration from a recognized Institute/University with Five years experience as Nursing Sister.
- MPHW(Male) : 10+2 with Biology or Science and Multipurpose Health Workers Training Course from an Institution approved by Haryana Government.
- Laboratory Technician : 10+2 with Physics and chemistry and one year Laboratory Technician Diploma from institution recognized by Haryana State. OR Matric with Laboratory Technician diploma from institution recognized by State Technical Education Board.
- MPHW (Female) : 10+2 with Arts, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy and English Core/ English Elective or Science of Health care Science-Vocation Stream only. From a recognized Board. Optional Subjects as per rule of the Board.
- Operation Theatre Assistant : Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry); and Operation Theatre Assistant course from the Post-Graduate Institution of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Or any other Institution.
- Storekeeper : Martic/Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary or Equivalent / 10+2 (Vocational).
- Ophthalmic Assistant : Pre-Medical or its equivalent with at least 40% marks. And Ophthalmic Assistant’s diploma from the Medical College Rohtak or any other Institution.
- Laboratory Attendant : Matric with Science(Physics and Chemistry).
- Laboratory Technician (Malaria) : 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and one year Laboratory Technician Diploma from an Institution approved by Haryana Government. OR Matric with three year diploma in Laboratory Technician from the State Technical Board, Haryana.
- Insect Collector : Matric with Science (Physic & Chemistry).
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor : Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry). And Qualified Tuberculosis Health Visitor from any Institution recognized by Govt.
Selection Process for HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Vacancy 2016 :
The Selection of Applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in examination and interview.
Application Fee for HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Posts 2016 :
Candidates are required to deposit following application fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
|Category||Fee for Post Cat. No. 1 to 6||Fee for Post Cat. No. 7 to 16|
|General Male/ Female Candidates||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-|
|General Female Candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Male Candidates of Haryana State only||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Female Candidates of Haryana State only||Rs. 18/-||Rs. 13/-|
How to Apply for HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Recruitment 2016 :
Interested Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria, are required to apply online through the official website www.hssc.gov.in form 01.11.2016 to 15.11.2016
Candidates should read carefully the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of Application.
Important Dates for HSSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Other Recruitment 2016 :
|Starting date for online registration||01.11.2016|
|Last date for submission of online application form||15.11.2016|
HSSC Recruitment for 2881 Staff Nurse, Assistant posts: Check here
HSSC Recruitment Extend Notice: Check here
HSSC Apply Online: Check here