Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an agency in the India which has the opportunity for the people who want to Government Jobs or want to show their abilities for the Government of India in the field of Banking.It was started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a research and self-governed institute with a mission/goal to enhance human resources.IBPS Conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE) for their recruitment process and it is mandatory for everyone who want to do the job in the public sector and regional rural banks.
IBPS Conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE) for their recruitment process and it is mandatory for everyone who want to do the job in the public sector and regional rural banks.
Candidates can apply online through the official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS).Til 2015 they also conducted the interview but now in 2016 they have removed it from the selection procedure of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS).
The Governing Board of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) consist of Delegated personnel from Reserve Bank Of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, representatives of Public sector banks, Insurance sector, and academics.The matters of Policies and affairs are governed by the Board.
Common Written Examination (CWE)
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) is the most competitive and one of the Very hard exam took by the IBPS.They mainly select 1 out of 1000 candidates.
From 2015 now onward there are two phases of Common Written Examination (CWE)
One is an easier test where all candidates can appear, and the another one is a hard competitive test.Applicant has to pass Both to go for the final selection of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Recruitment 2016 Information
Here are the full details about the IBPS Recruitment 2016 check below:
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Job Title: Divisional Head (Technology Support and services)
No.Of vacancies: 1
Age Required: Not Exceeding 62 years
Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and/ or equivalent. (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
How to Apply IBPS 2016
Interested applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria can forward their applications giving details of their job experience, salary now and expected per attached format along with self-attested photocopies of all necessary documents to:
"The General Manager-Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101."
After the last date of Applications for IBPS Recruitment 2016
- Application received after this date will be rejected.
- Application without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason.
- One candidate can Submit only one application.
- Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
- The person in service needs not to apply.
Note the following while Submitting Application for the IBPS Recruitment 2016
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in Mumbai Only.
- No accommodation will be provided
- Mode of application is through the post or courier.
- By hand, the application will not be accepted.
- Candidates may have to appear before the Interview Committee at a very short notice of not exceeding three days.
- The internal candidates may hand over the applications directly to General Manager – Administration only. Selection will be made by a committee, and such selection will be Final.
- Applicants must be highlighted as “Application for the post of Divisional Head (Technology Support Services)” on the top of the sealed envelope containing the application.
Final Selection Process
After the examination process, the final list is displayed.This list contains candidates who are selected or are at waiting.
The waiting candidates will be reserved for them for One year if there a vacancy come and the fall on the merit they will be awarded the job.
The final list doesn’t show the cut-off marks as they are by states, if a state has higher vacancies so the cut-off will be low and if a state has fewer vacancies the cut-off goes to be higher. This how the IBPS Recruitment is done.