Indian Army Recruitment 2017–2018 Apply For 72 Religious Teacher Jobs. Indian Army has announced an official notification for 72 Religious Teacher Jobs. Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Invited interested and eligible candidates through the online Application process on or before the last date. Indian Army Notification 2017 candidates should have completed the graduation or its equivalent with minimum qualifying marks s from a recognized university. Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Jobs 2017 applying candidate’s minimum and maximum age limits. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017–18
Indian Army Jobs 2017 applying candidate’s selection will be based on Screening test, Physical Standard Test and written test and interview conducted by the organization. Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Jobs 2017 selected Aspirants will get best pay scale from Indian Army as per Government norms. Selected candidates will receive consolidated pay band every month as per govt norms. Applicants need to download the exam syllabus pattern from the official website. Applicants can submit Indian Army Online Application Form on or before the last date. Aspirants are pleased to go to official website for more information about how to apply, Pattern, selection process, age limit, pay scale and other information like Pattern, Application dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and Results details.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Apply Online:
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Religious Teacher|
|Location||All Over India|
Pay Scale: Who got Selected Aspirants will get the best pay scale 9,300/- to 38,400/- with grade pay from Indian Army as per govt norms.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 08.11.2017
- Date of Examination: 30 Mar 2018
Indian Army Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should have completed graduation or its equivalent with minimum qualifying marks s from a recognized university. Post wise details aspirants refer the official advertisement.
- Pandit: Hindu candidate with Malayalam in Sanskrit (or) BA with Sanskrit or Hindi
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with Vidwan in Punjab (or) BA with Punjabi
- Pandit (Gorkha): Hindu (Gorkha) candidate with Malayalam in Sanskrit (or) BA with Sanskrit or Hindi
- Maulvi: Muslim candidate with BA in Arabic/ Urdu
- Bodh Monk: Buddhist candidate who have been ordained Monk/Bhudist priest from an appropriate Authority.
Age Limit: Aspirants have minimum and maximum age limits. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
- Civilian Candidates: 27years to 34years
- Serving Combatants on Remuneration: 25 years to 34 yrs
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Screening test, Physical Standard Test and written test and interview conducted by the organization.
- Screening Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test and Interview.
Exam/Application Fee: There is no application fee
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Aspirants need to refer official Notification for Indian Army Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017. The organization will provide day by day information so, candidates can approach the official website.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Applicants first visit official website @ indianarmy.nic.in
- Search and open the advertisement link
- Read the notification and check the eligibility criteria
- download the application
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Attach the photograph at the top corner of the application
- Pay the application fee as given
- Finally, submit the hard copy of the application on or before the last date from given address.
Commandant 21 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN 909721, C/o 56 APO