Indian Navy asked for applications from qualified candidates for unmarried Indian Male candidates for joining the Indian Navy in Naval Armament Inspection (NAI) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing – Jun 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Suitable peoples can apply online from 19-11-2016 to 09-12-2016.
you can get more detail about Indian Navy Permanent Commission NAI Entry Scheme 2017 such as educational qualification, application fees, age limit, selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Naval Armament Inspection (NAI) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course- Jun 2017||N/A||191/2 to 25 years (Born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998).||Refer Notification.|
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester.
Branch Cadre (NAIC)
Distant Vision 6/60, 6/60; Correctable to 6/6, 6/12; should not be colour blind/night blind
Height & Weight: Male – 157 Cms
With correlated weight, as per age and height
Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short – list applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Dec 16 to Mar 17 at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form)
The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days)
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send their application with online method through joinindiannavy.gov.in. After submission of online application candidates have to send hard copy to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023. Candidates those who are applying for duly signed Application Form, self attested photograph, attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/ years.
Steps for Online Application:
- Log on through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Permanent Commissioned Officer In Naval Armament Inspection Cadre – Jun 2017′.
- Click on “Apply Now” —> “Proceed” & Fill all details carefully in the four step process and “Submit” the application.
- After submission of application, an application number will be generated by the system, retain it.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Date of Opening 19th November 2016
Last Date for Online Application Form 09th December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 19th December 2016
SSB Interview – December 2016 to March 2017
Course Commencement – June 2017
Indian Navy Permanent Commission NAI Entry Scheme 2017: Check here
Indian Navy Apply online: Check here