Indian Post Bank Recruitment 2017-18 indiapost.gov.in IPPB 214 Chief Manager, Senior Manager Vacancies. Indian Post Bank has released employment notification for 214 Chief Manager, Senior Manager Jobs. As per Indian Post Bank Officer Notification 2017-18, Contenders must have possessed minimum qualification from an approved Institution o the Board with the minimum pass percentage of marks. Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government norms. Mode of application is online.
Indian Post Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Indian Post Bank Officer Application Form 2017-18 submission process is explained below in step by step process for the convenience of the applicants. Selection will be finished Interview followed by Group Discussion conducted by Indian Past Bank selection board. Monthly salary and all other additional benefits will be provided to the applicants selected for Indian Post Bank Officer Recruitment 2017-18. for more details like Education details, Age limit details, selection process, admit card etc, refer official website of Indian post Bank indiapost.gov.in.
Indian Post Bank Recruitment 2017-18 details:
|Name of The Posts||Chief Manager, Senior Manager|
|Last Date||31st October 2017-18|
Indian Post Bank Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must have possessed minimum qualification from an approved Institution o the Board with minimum pass percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government norms.
- Group Discussion
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official website.
Indian Post Bank Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Syllabus, Exam pattern and all other preparation material related to Indian Post Bank Recruitment 2017-18 is available now at the official page.
How to apply Indian Post Bank Jobs 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- At first login to official page of the organization www.indiapost.gov.in
- Capable contenders are pleased to open Online Application Form link
- Fill all the required information as per instructions
- Attach photocopies of all supporting certificates, pay the application fee as per your category
- Click on submit button and finish the process of application
- Save your registration number for future reference
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 31/10/2017
- Indian Post Bank Exam Date – Update shortly