ITC Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee Jobs for Fresher’s in Bangalore. The ITC Limited has recruited so many employees for the position of Management Trainee. Interested candidates can attend the interview. Aspirants should have completed MBA sales, marketing, Finance & Retail,2016 & 2017 passed outs are required. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, technical round & HR round. Selected candidates get 4,50,000 to 5,75,000 per annum. Candidate carry resume, id proof at the time of interview.
ITC Recruitment 2017
About Company: ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Established in 1910 as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, the company was renamed as the Indian Tobacco Company Limited in 1970 and further to I.T.C. Limited in 1974.The company completed 100 years in 2010.In 1975, the company acquired a hotel in Chennai, which was renamed the ‘ITC-Welcome group Hotel Chola’. In 1985, ITC set up Surya Tobacco Co. in Nepal as an Indo-Nepali and British joint venture, with the shares divided between ITC, British American Tobacco and various independent domestic shareholders in Nepal.ITC Ltd sells 81 percent of the cigarettes in India, where 275 million people use tobacco products and the total cigarette market is worth close to $6 billion.
- Candidate should have completed MBA sales, marketing, Finance & Retail
- 2016 & 2017 passed outs are only required
- Trainee, trained & fresher candidates are also attending the interview
- Minimum qualifying marks in Schooling, Intermediate, Graduation & post Graduation.
Position: Management Trainee
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Program administration and execution – deal with the everyday coordination’s of the brand programs. Claims timetable administration, spending plan, and program examination.
- Business Forecasting – work with deals, request arranging, and contract sellers to produce precise volume conjectures. Convey comes about for the brand level P&L concentrating on net deals and brand commitment.
Jobs Location: Pune
Package: 4,50,000 to 5,75,000 per annum
candidates can be selected on the basis of written examination. the candidate who are qualified the written examination those candidates go for the next round Technical round. In the technical round, the Technical person asks about the position related questions and finally HR round.
- Written Test
- Technical round
- HR round
How to apply ITC Management Trainee careers/openings:
- Aspirants first log in to the website www.itcportal.com
- Open the ITC Management Trainee careers.
- Open the registration link. Candidate must read all the instructions before going to apply.
- If the candidate is fresher fill the all educational marks & other details.
- Upload the updated resume.
- submit the registration form & save the acknowledgment
- Register candidate receives a mail from the organization.
- Candidate before going to attend the interview carry resume, call letter, id proof.