Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has depicted a job notification entitled as JKPSC Recruitment. Organization is going to invite applications for the position of Deputy Medical Superintendent. Those who are interested they can apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017.
J&K PSC Recruitment 2017
Here it is a wonderful opportunity for those who want to do reputed job…!!! Willing contenders may apply by submitting their online application form on before the last date settled below. Those who want to acquire other information about Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment they need to read the page which is well prepared by the team members of ssconline.xyz
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 details:
|Name of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Last date for submission of application form||21st January, 2017|
Deputy Medical Superintendent
Applying job seekers must have Degree of Post Graduate in Surgery/ Gynecology or Medicine and/or other clinical subject/Hospital Administration with good academic Record from recognized University/ Institutions.
Also applicants must have working experience in related field.
Age Criteria for JKPSC Jobs:
The age of applying contenders must be measured according to the rules and regulations of organization as on 1st January 2016 that are follows under-
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Relaxation in Age|
|Candidates in Govt. Service||40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories:||43 years|
The successfully appointed contenders will get an amount of Rs 15600-39100 per month + GP of Rs. 6600/- as a salary from the organization.
Examination Fee for JKPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates (General Category) need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 805/- and Rs. 405/- for Reserved Categories aspirants.
- Applicants have to deposit the fee in the J&K Bank branch.
Mode of Assortment:
The recruitment of appliers will be done on the basis of written test/ Interview which will be conducted by selection authority of organization. No TA/ DA will be granted to applicants for attending the interview.
Steps to fill JKPSC Online Application Form:
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Then go to “What’s New” section available on the bottom of the home page.
- After that hit on “NOTIFICATION REGARDING FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GMC JAMMU, HEALTH & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- Then go to the option “Apply Online” and Fill Online Application Form.
- Upload all the documents/ testimonials along with applications if asked.
- At last, press “submit” button and take hard copy of the filled form and keep it safe for future reference.
|Date of commencement for submission of online applications||22th December, 2016|
|End date for submission of online applications||21st January, 2017|
|Last date for submission of Fee/Bank Challan||25th January, 2017|
J&K PSC Recruitment Notification 2017: Check here