JKSSB JE Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for Apply Online for 1140 Asst, Operator, Clerk, Driver Jobs. Lakhs of job aspirants are waiting and preparing for Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs 2017-2018. Candidates must have completed Graduation or B.E/B.Tech or diploma or its equivalent from any recognized institution with the university with minimum qualifying marks. Closing date to submit application form is 22nd December 2017. Applicants age limit should have minimum and maximum age limits.
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2017-18
Interested aspirants can visit official login page www.jkssb.nic.in. And JKSSB Online Application Form 2017-2018 must be submitted in online. Online application commencement date is 28th November 2017 and the closing date for the application form is 22nd December 2017. Interested candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs. 350/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number noticed and clearly printed on the payment e challan. Written examination and the personal interview are the selection rounds and applicants must qualify all selection rounds. All required information regarding JKSSB Notification 2017-2018 is here, use it as per your requirements.
JKSSB Recruitment 2017-2018 Latest J&K Govt Jobs News Updates:
|Name of The Posts||Asst, Operator, Clerk, Driver|
|Last Date||22nd December 2017|
JKSSB Notification 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduation or B.E/B.Tech or diploma or its equivalent from any recognized institution with the university with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should not be below 18 years and above 40 years.
- For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates – 18 to 43 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates – 18 to 42 Years
- Ex-Serviceman candidates – 18 to 48 Years
- Government Service /Contractual employees – 18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure: Aspirants can be selected based on the performance of the written examination followed by the personal interview are the selection rounds and applicants must qualify all selection rounds.
- written examination
- personal interview
Exam/Application Fees: Interested candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs. 350/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number noticed and clearly printed on the payment e challan.
JKSSB Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-2018: To Know the details about JKSSB Jobs 2017-2018 exam syllabus and pattern, contenders must visit official website and download for better preparation
How to apply JKSSB Jobs 2017-2018 & Online Application Process
- First approach JKSSB official login page @ www.jkssb.nic.in
- Enters to recruitment section and read the particular advertisement file thoroughly
- Only eligible candidates can open Online Application link
- Enter required data in the application without any mistakes
- Upload self-attested copies of all relevant documents
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- Click on submit button for complete application process
- Applicants kindly submit their applications on or before closing date
- Online Application Starting from – 28th November 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 22nd December 2017