Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online application forms from interested candidates for participating in the selection of Assistant Librarian and Hostel Warden Posts on fixed term employment basis. As per requirement of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), total available Posts are 489. Application mode is online. Interested candidates may send their online application forms from the starting date of 21st October, 2016. Last date to send online application forms is 22nd November, 2016. Last date for payment of application fee is 23rd November, 2016.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment for 489 various posts 2016
The official notification has been uploaded and all details regarding this Assistant Librarian and Hostel Warden Posts are given below. Read total information regarding Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 489 Assistant Librarian, Warden & Library Assistant. Apply Online before 21 November 2016.
Detail about Karnataka PSC Recruitment for 489 various posts 2016
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Profile Name||Assistant Librarian and Hostel Warden Posts|
|No. of Total Vacancies||489|
|Last date||check below|
Job Details KPSC :
- Post Name : Assistant Librarian
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000 -29600/-
- Post Name : Warden
- No of Vacancy : 443 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550 -26700/-
- Post Name : Library Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 35 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500- 24000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
- For Assistant Librarian: P.U.C with Diploma in Library Science awarded by the Board of Technical Education.
- For Warden : Must be a holder of a degree with degree in education in a recognized University.
- For Library Assistant: S.S.L.C. with C.Li b.S.C. or equivalent qualification J.O.C in Library Science.
- Nationality : Indian
- For Assistant Librarian/Library Assistant : 18 to 45 years
- For Warden : 18 to 35 years
Job Location: Karnataka
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, and Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22.10.2016 to 21.11.2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :
Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Educational qualification Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Adhar Card
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 22.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.11.2016
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 22.11.2016
Karnataka PSC Recruitment for 489 posts Notification 2016: Check here
Karnataka PSC Apply Online: Get here