KAU Recruitment 2017: Kerala Agricultural University is going to release advertisement file for the recruitment of empty locations of 36 Farm Assistant Apprentice Trainee Posts. KAU Advertisement 2017 will be released now. Academic qualification required for this notification is Diploma in Agriculture from any recognized Institution / University with minimum qualifying marks and experience. Starting and Closing dates for submitting applications will be 30 April 2017.
KAU Recruitment 2017
Candidates interested in KAU Jobs 2017 are suggested to use the process mentioned below for submit their application forms. KAU Recruitment Board will select the candidates based on applicant’s performance in written exam followed by Interview. KAU Online application form link will be deactivated after the last date. Refer this article post to get the clear data regarding KAU Farm Assistant Apprentice Trainee Advertisement 2017.
KAU Recruitment 2017 details:
|Name of The Organization:||Kerala Agricultural University|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Farm Assistant Apprentice Trainee|
|Selection Process||Written exam followed by Interview|
KAU Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders must have finished Diploma in Agriculture from any recognized Institution / University with minimum qualifying marks and experience
- Minimum Age limit must 18 years
- Upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 01 January 2017
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates according to Kerala Agricultural University norms
Salary: Pay band for selected candidates for KAU Jobs 2017 will be according to the norms of the organization
Selection Procedure: Following selection rounds will be originated by the recruitment board of KAU. Qualified candidates in primary selection round only forwarded to consecutive selection round
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Application fee information will be revealed after the release of official advertisement.
KAU Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Syllabus Exam Pattern along with Previous, Model Papers are now accessible at the official page of the organization.
How to Apply KAU Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- First login to organization official page @ www.kau.in
- Read the Farm Assistant Apprentice Trainee advertisement file thoroughly
- Only Eligible candidates can hit on Online Application Form link
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Must complete your registration on or before closing date
Online Application Starting from – Available Now
Online Application Form Last Date – 30 April 2017
KAU Recruitment Notification 2017: Check here