Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017: A job advertisement has been conveyed titled as Kerala PSC Recruitment. Kerala Public Service Commission is searching hard working candidates for the post of Lower division Clerk (LDC). Candidates, who want to get Kerala PSC Jobs, they can apply before the last date that is 28th December 2016 through online mode.
Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2017
Candidates, who have passed SSLC examination or any other required exam, can apply for the Kerala PSC Notification. After submitting the application form candidates will be called for written test and or interview for further process. For getting more information candidates need to go through this page which is created by the team of ssconline.xyz
Detail about Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Lower division Clerk|
|Qualification||Pass in SSLC Examination|
|Selection Process||Written test/ Interview|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to fill Online Form||28th December 2016|
Kerala PSC Vacancy:
Lower division Clerk
Qualification for Kerala Public Service Commission Job Vacancies:
Candidate, who want to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment must be passed in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification as per the requirement of the organization.
Age limit of the aspirants should be minimum 18 years and the maximum 36 years.
Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
The age relaxation of candidates for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward communities will be as per the norms of organization / government.
Candidates will get salary of Rs. 19000 – 43600/- for the post of LDC which will be as per the decision of the selection committee of the organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, interview and or other process which will be conducted by the organization.
How to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- First of all candidates have to go for the official website of the organization which is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Then candidates need to go “Notifications” under the “Examination and Interviews” section on the home page.
- Now a new page will open having many notification candidates have to press on “GAZETTE DATE 25.11.2016 LAST DATE 28.12.2016 CATEGORY NOS – 414/2016 AND 415/2016” link.
- After it, candidates must open the advertisement and read it complete.
- After reading the advertisement candidates should go for “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” section and hit the link.
- For “New User” the applicant has to register with required detail and after filling the User Name and Password, and then select the post name you want to apply.
- Now you need to enter on ‘Apply Now’ button & fill all the details and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- After it, candidates must press on “Submit” tab and candidates must take a print out the form for further use.
Last Date to fill Online Form: 28th December 2016 up to 12:00 Midnight
Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment Notification 2017: Check here