KPCL AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 486 Junior Engineer (JE) Chemical Supervisor Jobs, Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has issued an official web notification for applying KPCL Govt Job Notification 2017. All the job applicants who are looking for Latest Junior Engineer (JE) Chemical Supervisor Jobs 2017 can register now. People with eligible qualification can register KPCL Assistant notification 2017 before the closing date. Job seekers need to visit the official web page for applying KPCL Chemical Supervisor Notification 2017 through online mode of the application process. Clear details about job hunters should be placed on the official application form, check details and click on submit button for completing the application process. Last date to Submit Online Application Form 18th August 2017.
KPCL AE Recruitment 2017
Applicants should have an educational qualification Degree, Diploma, BA/B.Com/B.Sc from recognized university for applying KPCL Recruitment 2017, only the eligible aspirants will be selected for this KPCL web notification. Age limit should be between 21-35 years and age flexibility will be applicable for all reserved contestants belongs SC ST PH EXSM and others. After completion of written examination Kannad Knowledge Test for selecting in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017, selected people will be receiving best pay from authorized organization. KPCL Assistant Jobs 2017 application fees like Rs.500/- for General/OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant (Civil/Electrical/mechanical/instrumentation)-142 Posts
- Junior Engineer -165 posts
- chemist -7 posts
- chemical Supervisor -36 posts
Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Last Date: 18th August 2017
KPCL Assistant Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Job aspirants should have an educational qualification like Degree; Diploma, BA/B.Com/B.Sc from recognized university for applying KPCL Recruitment 2017, only the eligible applicants will be selected for this web notification. Post wise qualification details refer the official advertisement.
Age Limit: Job hunters age limit should be in between 21-35 years and age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates belongs SC ST PH EXSM and others for registering KPCL Recruitment 2017.
- SC, ST, CAT-I -40 years
- Other Backward Classes -38 years
- General Merit -35 years
- Ex-serviceman – 45 years.
Salary: selected aspirants receive best pay scale from the organization.post wise salary details will be explained below.
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.19055 to Rs.43995|
|Junior engineer||Rs.14395 to Rs.40785|
|chemist||Rs.16355 to Rs.41855|
|chemical Supervisor||Rs.14395 to Rs.40785|
Selection Procedure: Job hunters need to face written the examination and Kannad Knowledge Test selecting in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017.
- written examination
- Kannad Knowledge Test
- Document Verification
- Application fees like Rs.500/- for General/OBC
- Application fees like Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates
KPCL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Job aspirants who are looking for KPCL Syllabus Pattern 2017 need to visit the official web page for applying KPCL Recruitment 2017.
How to apply KPCL Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Applicants are pleased to visit official website @www.karnatakapower.com
- Search and click on application form link
- open the application in the new tab & read all the instructions carefully
- Enter candidates details in application
- Check details and click on submit button
- Now online application process completed
- Aspirants download the application for future reference.
- Online Application Commencement from – 19th July 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 18th August 2017
- KPCL Interview Date – September 2017