KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 1058 First/Second Division Karnataka PSC Assistant Jobs Karnataka Public Service Commission has to recruit 1058 First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant vacancies. Job fighters need to apply for this KPSC FDA SDA Jobs through official website on or before 7th October 2017. For applying this KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017 Job Seekers should possess 12th/Bachelor degree in a relevant stream of the subject from recognized university. Competitors age limit should be in between 18-35 years as on application closing date.
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017-18
Online mode of application is available for KPSC FDA SDA Jobs 2017. Job hunters need to pay the application fee for General and OBC category candidates Rs.300/- and For reserved candidates Rs.150/-. Eligible candidates selected based on performance in the written Test and Interview conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. For more Information regarding KPSC Advertisement, 2017 candidates may go through with the official website or our web portal.
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017 details:
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant|
Pay Scale: The candidates who are qualified for the KPSC DA Posts will take monthly remuneration as per Norms
- For First Division Assistant Posts: Rs.14550-26700 /-
- For Second Division Assistant Posts: Rs.11600-21000 /-
KPSC FDA SDA Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Aspirants should possess 12th/Bachelor degree in a relevant stream of the subject from recognized university. Post wise qualification details applicants refer the official advertisement.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be in between 18-35 years. Maximum age relaxation for candidates under reserved categories as per Karnataka Government rules and regulations
Selection Process: Selection process consists of Written Test and Interview conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission Selection Board.
- Written Exam.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the nonrefundable application fee as per the organization rules.
- For General Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST aspirants: Rs.150/-.
- Online Application Commencement from – 1st September 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 7th October 2017
How to Apply KPSC FDA SDA Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- At first open Official website @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link In home page
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- Then enter your details as given
- Upload the photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee as mentioned
- Then click on submit before the last date
- Applicants download the admit card for future reference.