Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has called for the recruitment of the Lecturer, Forest Officer, Technician jobs. This is the KPSC 2016 recruitment for the new candidates who are willing to join the Kerala services. As the KPSC is the body, who is responsible for the recruitment of the candidates in the govt. Department of the Kerala state and all other parts of the state. The candidates who are willing to apply the job have to fill up the form and before that they have also checked the eligibility criteria.
As there are 104 vacancies for the Lecturer, Forest Officer, Technician total. So apply asap if you want to join the PSC services in Kerala. Check below for all other information about the job now.
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2016 for Lecturer, Forest Officer, Technician Vacancies
- 2 How to Apply for KPSC jobs
- 3 Important dates for KPSC jobs
KPSC Recruitment 2016 for Lecturer, Forest Officer, Technician Vacancies
The candidates who are willing to apply for the KPSC Lecturer, Forest Officer, Technician jobs has to fill up the online form before that check out more about them now.
Name of the KPSC jobs
Here below are the name of vacancies:
- Forest Officer
Number of KPSC posts
Number of jobs:
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 29
Microbiology – 01
Physics – 01
Mathematics – 04
Excise Inspector (Trainee) Not Estimated
Range Forest Officer – 05
Range Forest Officer (By Transfer) – 08
Assistant Manager Gr.II – 01
Investigator (Anthropology/Sociology) – 03
Dental Hygienist Gr.II – 01
Technician Grade II (General Mechanic) – 20
Junior Assistant – 04
Junior Assistant-II – 03
High School Assistant (Arabic) – 01
High School Assistant (Arabic) (By Transfer) – 06
Assistant Crane Driver (Electrical) – 10
Boat Deckman – 01
Male Warder – 02
Driver Gr. II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only) – 03
Last Grade Servant (Ex-servicemen only) – 02
Above are the details of the Kerala PSC openings.
Educational Qualifications for the Kerala Public Service Commission
For the KPSC vacancies, you should have 8th, 10th (Matriculation), 12th (Intermediate), Graduation Degree, Masters Degree or its relevant qualification from the government recognized institution.
The Age limit for the jobs should be 18 to 45 years.
Application Fee for the Kerala Public Service Commission jobs
The fee of application for each category as prescribed by the Kerala public service commission should be paid by the job contenders. For more check out the below official site.
The selection process for the KPSC is the written exam which is attended by the candidates at the first time and if he/she has qualified that exam. He/She will be called for the interview process and after that final process.
How to Apply for KPSC jobs
Applying for the Kerala Public Service Commission jobs is very simple, and fast the candidates have to follow these simple and easy steps. After that he/she will be eligible for the exam. Here are the steps below to apply for the job:
- First, you have to check the eligibility criteria if you are full filling them you can apply for these jobs.
- Now you can visit the official website of the KPSC to fill up the online application form.
- Now you have click on the Notification link after that check for the latest notification updates.
- There you will see the Online notification for the KPSC Lecturer, Forest Officer, Technician jobs or the above-listed posts applications.
- Select the desired one.
- Then go for the ONE TIME REGISTRATION process.
- Then with the help of user and id fill up and log in to the site.
- Click on the apply online link of the KPSC posts.
- Now you have to fill up the online form (Be careful fill all the info correctly.)
- Now click on submit button.
You are successfully applied for the KPSC.
Important dates for KPSC jobs
Here are the important dates for the Kerala Public Service Commission jobs.
Online Application Commencement from – Apply now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 31/08/2016
Kerala PSC Lecturer Technician Exam Date – Not available now (Updates soon)