The Karnataka Public Service Commission had released an advertisement about Recruitment of Group A, B, C Posts on its official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The candidates, who wish to get a government job in Karnataka State, must apply online for KPSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2016-17. The Government of Karnataka desires to recruit 1203 various Technical and Non Technical posts under Group A, B and C categories in various districts. The Selection of candidates will be processed through Written Exam and Further Process in upcoming months.
KPSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates can apply through Online Application Mode for KPSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2016-17 via official website portal at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka Public Service Commission will accept Online Application from 17th December 2016 to 15th January 2017. The candidates are also required to pay Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for Reserved Categories). The Fee can be paid up to 16th January 2017 at any Post Office having E-Payment Facility. The interested candidates are recommended to apply for Group A/B/C Technical and Non Technical posts on or before the closing date i.e. 15.01.2017.
KPSC Group Recruitment 2017 details:
|No of Posts||1203 Vacancy|
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC),|
KPSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2016-17
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Technical and Non Technical
- Group A: 63 posts
- Group B: 842 posts
- Group C: 298 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1203 Vacancies
Anywhere in Karnataka State, as per order of Karnataka PSC Selection Board at the time of appointment.
The Age of candidate must be in between the criteria as mentioned in Official Notification.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Karnataka Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Graduate or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant subject or discipline from a government recognized board/university/institute.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Detailed Official Notification.
The Application Fee is Rs.300/- for General/Unreserved Categories, Rs.150/- for Reserved Categories and Rs.25/- for Specially Reserved Categories of Karnataka State.
The candidate can pay the Fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or by cash deposit through Challan at any Post Office.
Process of Selection:
The Karnataka PSC will select the candidates for Group A/B/C post based on their performance in Written Exam and Further Process.
Original Documents & Certificates of each candidate will be verified by Selection Board before final appointment.
The candidate will be paid under the applicable Pay Scale as per rules.
Apply Online for KPSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find and Select Notification section to go to relevant webpage.
- Navigate to Group A and B Technical/Non Technical Posts and Group C Technical Posts.
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the whole Notification carefully and get back to homepage.
- Select Apply Online link to open that page.
- Click on the link given as Click Here to Apply Online for Group A, Group B, Group C Technical and Non Technical Posts.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and self attested copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Method or pay at Post Office.
- Print E-Receipt if you have paid the Fee by Online Mode.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 17th December 2016
Closure of Online Application: 15th January 2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16th January 2017