Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online 394 Medical Officer Jobs. The government of Maharashtra, public health Department released notification for vacant posts on its association located at many places across Maharashtra state. General MBBS with internship from any recognized Institution / Board. Candidates age limit must attain in between 18 to 35 years as on final date of application submission and SC, ST category candidates will get age relaxation as per government norms. Candidates interested in Maharashtra Health Dept Jobs 2017 are pleased to submit their application forms in offline mode. As per the info provided in the advertisement, Applicants need to the nonrefundable application fee of for SC, ST category candidates.
Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment 2017-18
Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment Application Form 2017 must be submitted in prescribed format and selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the selection rounds. Selected candidates will receive pay scale of Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- plus grade pay Rs. 1300/- per month. For submit application form candidates first approach Organization official page www.maharashtra.gov.in. Read the notification file thoroughly before submit application forms. Only eligible aspirants can click on Apply online link, application form will be opened in a new window. Fill all reqiuired data in the application form and Pay application fee according to your category. Applicants pleased to complete your application process on or before last date.
Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment 2017 details:
Organization: Government of Maharashtra, public health Department
Name of The Post: Medical Officer
- SC – 13 Posts
- ST- 32 Posts
- Special Tribal Candidates -10 Posts
- VJ A-08 posts ,B-10 posts ,c-04 Posts
- SBC – 52 Posts
- OBC -104 posts
Total Posts: 394 Posts
Pay Scale: Shortlisted applicants will receive a monthly salary of Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- plus grade pay Rs. 1300/- per month
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Maharashtra Health Dept Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must have completed General MBBS with internship from any recognized Institution / Board.
- 35 years the maximum age
- 5years of Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per government norms
Selection Procedure: Recruitment board of Government of Maharashtra, public health Department will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in all selection rounds. Candidates are pleased to refer official advertisement file to get this information
- Written examination
Exam/Application Fee: refer the official advertisement.
Maharashtra Health Dept Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
Maharashtra Health Dept Syllabus Exam Pattern and previous, model papers are now available at the official page of the association. After successful completion of the application, process candidates are pleased to refer the official page to get the required preparation material.
How to apply Joint Director Of Health Services Jobs 2017
- Candidates can open online application form with the help of link provided below
- Before submitting application candidates need to go through the advertisement file thoroughly to know the eligibility
- Fill the application form with all required information with out mistakes
- Attach candidates recent pass port size photo graph in prescribed size
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Submit application forms on or before closing date
- Application forms will not be accepted after closing date
- submit the hard copy of the application below given address
Directorate of Health services,
- Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 20th September 2017
- Maharashtra Health Dept Recruitment Exam Date – Updated Soon