MGVCL Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 51 Security Watchman Jobs @mgvcl.in. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd has released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 51 Security Watchman Jobs. Applicants must have completed 10th or its equivalent from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks to apply for MGVCL Security Watchman Notification 2017. Age group of the contenders must attain not more than 40 years as on closing date of application. Applicants need to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- for General category candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST category candidates. For more details regarding the notification, candidates are can visit the official site of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak.
MGVCL Recruitment 2017
Mode of application is Online and the last date declared on 15th September 2017. Interested and eligible candidates are pleased to use this clear process or direct link for submit MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Online Application Form 2017. Selection process goes through written exam followed by Endurance Test. Successful candidates are pleased to approach organization official page to download MGVCL Security Watchman Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 from official page. Consolidated pay band of Rs.7300/- to Rs.17940/- will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for MGVCL Security Watchman Recruitment 2017 every month. For more clear information refer this blog post and same info also available now at official advertisement.
MGVCL Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Posts: Security Watchman
Official Website: www.mgvcl.com
- Online Application Commencement from – 28th August 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 15th September 2017
- MGVCL Exam Date – Update Soon
MGVCL Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Aspirants should possess 10th or its equivalent from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. For other requirements and eligibility information duly refer official advertisement.
Age Limit: Applicants age group must attain not more than 40 years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be as per Gujarat government norms
- Written Examination
- Endurance Test
Selection board of MGVCL will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in above mentioned selection rounds. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written exam is necessary to get eligibility to forward to further round.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay non refundable fee of Rs.500/- for General category candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST category candidates
MGVCL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous, Model Papers and all other preparation material related to MGVCL Fireman Recruitment 2016 are accessible now at organization official page. With the help of this data, you can start your preparation immediately.
How to apply MGVCL Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- At first enters in to MGVCL official page @ www.mgvcl.com
- Then download Security Watchman, read it thoroughly
- Suitable candidates are pleased to hit on Apply Online link
- Fill it with all required information as per instructions
- Upload your pass port size photograph, signature copies
- Attach scanned copies of all academic qualification, experience certificates
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Cross check the data before submission to avoid mistakes
- Click on submit button to complete the process on application
- Take a print out of it for future reference