Online applications are invited for the fulfillment of 150 vacant positions through MILKFED Punjab Recruitment!!! According to the MILKFED Punjab Notification, there is requirement of deserving candidates for Clerk-cum-Typist/Tech/Asst Posts by the Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. Job fighters have to fill online application form as the registration process for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017 is open till 18.10.2017.
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017–18
To recruit the deserving ones against Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd Recruitment, organization is going to conduct written test at Chandigarh or Mohali (Punjab) only. Before starting the registration process for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2018 candidates are advised to have a look on below given an instruction which is well modified on this page of www. ssconline.xyz
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017-18 details:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd|
|Total BECIL Vacancy||150|
|End date to apply||18.10.2017|
MILKFED Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Clerk cum Typist||100|
|2.||Lab Asst./Lab Technician||25|
Education Qualification for MILKFED Jobs:
Job hunters have to hold required qualification according to the particular positions of Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd jobs as given below:
For Clerk cum Typist: Graduate Degree in Commerce from any recognized Institute or University.
For Laboratory Assistant/ Technician: B.Sc. in Science (with Chemistry) from any recognized Institute or University.
For Junior Mechanic: ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade/ Welder/ Fitter/ Mechanist Trade / Instrumentation Trade from a recognized institute/ university.
Applicants who wish to grab MILKFED vacancies should be in between 18 years to 45 years as on 30.09.2017 and relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the norms of the organization.
Remuneration for MILKFED Punjab Vacancy:
Those who finally get selected against the MILKFED Punjab Jobs will receive attractive amount of salary of Rs 16500/-(for categories at Sr. No. 1 & 2 ) and Rs 15000/- (for category No3) (consolidated) per month for the first year with 10% increase for the second year.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs.700/- as application fee at the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using this fee challan on next working day.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee through the same mode.
Selection against the MILKFED Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of applier’s performance in written test which will be held on scheduled date and time. For the easiness of the visitors, we have uttered the exam pattern for preparation of exam.
|Language Professions (Punjabi and English)||15|
|Reasoning/ Mental Aptitude||15|
Procedure to Apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment:
- visit the official site of Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd that is www.verka.coop
- Move your pointer towards “careers” section located at the top of the home page.
- Select “Recruitment of ‘Trainees’ for the posts of Clerk-cum-Typist, Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician and Junior Mechanic” link as per your posts.
- Read the notification by pressing “advertisement” tab
- Select “Press Here to Apply” tab and fill application form with the complete details
- Upload required certificates/documents and passport size photographs, signature (if required).
- Press “submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Register Here >> MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 18-10-2017
- End Date of Application form after fee deposit in Bank: 21-10-2017