MPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply For 199 Maharashtra PSC AEE, AE Posts. MPSC Notification 2017 has issued an official advertisement for 199 AEE, AE Posts. Maharashtra Public Service Commission through Maharashtra State Service Examination is going to select eligible candidates to the vacancies as prescribed below. So the eligible aspirants from the state who are full filling all the eligible qualification as mentioned in the MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification 2017 could apply as per the guidelines provided respectively. There is a total of 199 vacancies in the organization. Candidates with qualifications of B.Tech in Civil, BE, B.Tech from any approved from a recognized institution could apply for this Maharashtra PSC Advertisement 2017.
MPSC Recruitment 2017-18
To apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 mode of application is online. Applicants can fill the MPSC Online Application Form on or before 25th October 2017. MPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 Age limit to apply will be 19 to 38 years for general which will be varied as per the category of the aspirants interested in this Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017. Applicants have to pay the application fee Rs.524/- for General and OBC category, Rs.324/- for reserved category as per govt norms. Applicants will bet consolidated pay band will be provided to the candidates selected for Maharashtra PSC Notification. Candidates are selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. MPSC Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 details are provided below. Take a look at them to prepare for the examination. MPSC Application Form Submission the last date is 25th October 2017. For more information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017 check the official website.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 30
- Assistant Engineer- 169
Number of Posts: 199
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Application Mode: Online
Pay scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale as per Notification norms.
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Grade pay Rs.5,400/-
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.13,000/- to Rs.34,800/- Grade pay Rs.4400/-
- Start date to Submit Online Application Form – Available now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 25th October 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 26th October 2017
- Maharashtra PSC Exam Date – 17th February 2017
MPSC Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: B.Tech in Civil( Water Management/Environmental/ Structural/Construction Engineering/ Technology should be possessed by the candidates to apply for this Assistant Executive Engineer and BE, B.Tech in Environment Science and Technology for Assistant Engineer Jobs
Age Limit: Lower age limit is 19 years and upper age limit is 38 years as on01st August 2017. Read the MPSC Notification for relaxation Details for reserved categories.
Selection Procedure: Written exam and personal interview regulated by MPSC will shortlist for selected candidates conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay application fee as given below
- General and OBC category – Rs.524/-
- All the reserved categories- Rs.324/-
How to apply Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- First, Visit the official site of the organization
- Then Read the Complete MPSC Notification 2017
- Find the required qualifications to apply
- If you are eligible to this job fill the MPSC Application Form 2017
- Upload the required documents and scanned photograph
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Then Take printout for future reference