MRPL Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply For 263 Engineer Executive Trainee, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Jobs. MRPL Advertisement 2017, Diploma Engineering in Respective disciplines with the experiences concerned from a recognized institution is the desired qualification. Interested applicants are suggested to submit their application forms in online mode and the closing date for submitting an application has officially announced as 7 October 2017 and 19 October 2017.
MRPL Recruitment 2017-18
MRPL Application Form 2017 access link is activated now. For the helping of the contenders, here we are providing step by step method and direct access link in this blog post. The written test and Interview is the selection round which will be conducted to select the capable candidates and conducted the same as per firm rules and regulations. After the effective completion of the application procedure, Applicants are pleased to visit official portal to download MRPL Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 and all other preparation material.
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Name of Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Engineer Executive Trainee, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Posts|
|Total Vacancies||263 Posts|
Name wise post details:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: 85 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Trainee: 104 Posts
- Engineering Executive Trainees -74 Posts
Pay Scale: Candidates who are selected for the particular position those applicants receive every month attractive pay scale with good allowances from the organization.
MRPL Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Graduate Apprentice Trainee: Contenders have to pass diploma/Graduation in the Technical field from any recognized university.
- For Engineering Executive Trainees: Applicants should possess Engineering degree from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be more than 18 years. upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
Selection Process: Candidates can be selected on the basis of written examination and Interview conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official notification for complete information regarding application fee
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Aspirants are requested to Download the PDF of MRPL Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 while preparing for the exam. This file could be found at the official site of the organization.
For Apprentice Trainee Posts
Application form Submission Date: 8 September 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 18 September 2017
Last Date for Payment Fee: 07 October 2017
For Engineering Executive Trainees
Application form Submission Date: 21 September 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 19 October 2017
How to Apply MRPL Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- At first enters into official page @ www.mrpl.co.in
- Search and open the application and read all the instructions carefully
- Use candidate’s personal and professional information without mistakes
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature copies in prescribed format and size
- Once again cross-check the information and submit the application
- Download the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.