Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) was established in 1965 under the constitutional Act 1935 for the people of Nagaland to be recruited for the government posts through a proper channel and fair means.It was then established with the governing body of One chairman and one member of board later on the members are increased to 2 and now they are Four in number.
Nagaland Public Service Commission is a recruitment body for the government jobs declared in that state/province.it is under the Government of India and constitution of India.
Nagaland Public Service Commission announced various government posts this year.Now Nagaland Public Service Commission has published the posts of Lecturer, Technician, PGT and Assistant Professor. These posts are now open, and anyone who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts mentioned above by the last date of submitting of the application by online or according to the implication procedure referred to in the advertisement/notification.
- 1 Nagalnd PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 How to Apply for Nagalnd PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Admit Card for Nagaland PSC 2016:
- 1.3 Nagaland PSC Results 2016:
Nagalnd PSC Recruitment 2016
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 has announced the posts for the deserving and needy candidates who wants to do the job in Government sector. Nagaland Public Service Commission declared the posts of Lecturer, Assistant professor, technician, and PGT.Any one who wants to apply for the job can apply online through the website or read our portal for further information.
Information about NPSC Recruitment 2016
Number of the Jobs: 72
Position Title and No. of posts For NPSC 2016:
- Assistant professor under Higher Education – 05 posts
- Assistant professor (SCTE) – 01 post
- Research Associate under (SCERT) – 03 posts
- Lecturer under (SCERT) – 01 post
- Lecturer under (DIETS) – 14 posts
- TRA under (SCERT) – 06 posts
- Technicians under (DIETS) -05 posts
- Post Graduate teacher under school Education – 36 posts
Eligibility criteria for Nagaland PSC:
Following is the Nagalnd PSC Recruitment 2016 education criteria and age limit etc.
The applicant should have completed a Mater degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognized university or Post graduate in any disciplne relevant to specialization with a minimum of 55& marks or MSc in Chem or MSc in Maths.
Age Limit for NPSC:
The applicant should have the minimum of 21 years of age or maximum of 30 years of age on 01 January 2016.Age relaxation will as per rules for reserved categories as per government rules.Read the notification for age limit relaxation issues.
Application Fee for NPSC:
The candidate has to pay rupees 300/– at the Nagaland Public Service Commission office in the form of payorder in the favor of Secretary Nagaland Public Service Commission and for the Nagalnd PSC Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply for Nagalnd PSC Recruitment 2016
The Applicant have to send their application in the asked format with recent photographs, DOB Proof, Self Attested photo copies of All degrees, marks sheets and passed certificates or achievements to the
Secretary Nagaland Public Service Commission New Capital Complex Kohima-797001
Admit Card for Nagaland PSC 2016:
Downloading the Admit card for the Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 is very simple and quick. Just follow the below steps to download your Admit card.
- To download the Admit card you have to visit Nagaland Public Service Commission website.
- When you entered the official website you have to go to admit card section.
- When you will click on the Admit Card section you will be redirected to the download page of the Admit card.
- Then you have to fill the required blank space by their requirement. Like the application no or Date of birth.
- Now you can download your Admit card.
Nagaland PSC Results 2016:
You can check your Result for Nagalnd PSC Recruitment 2016 very quickly by following the below steps. To check your exam result, you need your application number and Date of birth via which you can check your result.
- Go to the official Website for the result.You will be directed to the result by clicking on the result section.
- Now fill the blank space or box given with your application number or date of birth.
- Now you have to click on submit you will get your result