Nagaland Public Service Commission recently made an announcement for Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 to fill various 139 Medical Officer, Sub Divisional Officer, Junior Engineer and other vacancies all over the state. Candidates those who looking for Latest Nagaland Govt Jobs 2016 may apply NPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. Job hunters should apply through online for Nagaland Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 through online mode at official website @ npsc.co.in. Aspirants need to qualify MBBS/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in relevant trade with minimum marks from University/ Board. Candidates age has to be in between 18 years to 37 years and age relaxation will applicable as per govt norms.
Nagaland PSC Recruitment For 139 Medical Officer & Other Post
The selection board of Nagaland Public Service Commission will select applicants through their scored marks in written examination and interview. Job seekers selected in for Nagaland PSC Sub Divisional Officer Jobs 2016 will receive Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- as per govt norms/ rules. Here we provide very clear data related to Nagaland PSC CTS Exam 2016. As soon as possible we also update NPSC Junior Engineer SDO Exam Syllabus Pattern, Model Papers, Previous Question Papers through other individual posts. Applicants need to apply NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 through online application from 26th October to 16th November 2016. For regular updates candidates may follow us about Nagaland CTS Exam 2016.
NPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 139 Nagaland CTS Exam Vacancies @ npsc.co.in
Organization : Nagaland Public Service Commission
Official Website : www.npsc.co.in
Name of The Posts:
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Medical Officer (Class–I Gazetted): 16
- Lecturer: 6
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department.
- Veterinary Asst. Surgeon: 8
- Irrigation & Flood Control Department
- SDO (Agri./Civil Engineering) : 1
- JE (Agri./Civil Engineering): 4
- P.H.E Department
- SDO (Civil Engineering) : 3
- JE (Civil Engineering): 12
- Works & Housing Department
- SDO (Civil Engineering) :6
- JE (Civil Engineering) : 19
- Asst. Mechanical Engineer (AME) : 1
- Power Department
- SDO (Electrical):5
- Junior Engineer
- MIS :1
- Civil Engineering:1
- Department of Justice and Law
- Programmer : 1
- Asst. Public Prosecutor (Class–I Gazetted): 5
- Librarian : 1
- Home Department
- Dy.SP (NPTO) : 1
- Department of Forest, Ecology, Environment and Wildlife.
- Ranger : 1
- Youth Resources & Sports Department
- District Sports Officer : 2
- Soil & Water Conservation Department
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer : 5
- Asst. Soil Survey Officer : 1
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Inspector: 08
- Agri. Marketing Inspector: 3
- Fishery Department
- Fishery Inspector: 1
- Printing & Stationery Department
- Mechanical Supervisor : 1
- Foreman : 3
- Rural Development Department
- Overseer : 1
- Municipal Affairs Department.
- Computer Programmer: 1
- Sericulture Department
- Extension Officer: 4
- Directorate of Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Electronic Mechanic : 1
- Workshop Calculation & Science :1
- Computer Operating and Processing Assistant :1
- Transport Department.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: 1
Total No Of Posts : 139
Category : Govt Jobs
Location : Nagaland
Eligibility Criteria For NPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Combined Technical Services Exam
Applicants has to possess MBBS/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in relevant trade with minimum marks from University/ Board that recognized by Govt of Nagaland. For post wise qualification kindly go through below given official link.
Candidates has to attain minimum age 21 years and maximum age 30 years as given in NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016
Job seekers who have applied for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 will shortlisted on basis of their scored marks & performance in following rounds such as.
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
Pay Band : Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Application Fees :
Aspirants who are interested applying Nagaland CTS Exam 2016 has to make payment Rs. 300/- as examination fee & additional Rs. 50/- for CSC service charge through online/ offline mode.
How to Apply NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Jobs 2016
- At first visit official website @ www.npsc.co.in.
- Applicants are requested to open application form.
- Entered required details in online application without any mistakes.
- Attest latest passphoto & signature scanned images.
- Then cross check filled details & click on submit.
- Download & save system generated application form.
- Online Application Process Begins On : 26th October 2016
- Online Application Process Ends On : 16th November 2016
Nagaland PSC Recruitment For 139 Medical Officer & Other Post: Check here
Nagaland PSC Application form: Check here