Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 105 Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Jobs. Here is the very helpful and interesting update for the job seekers searching for Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs 2017-18. Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar has dispatched employment notification for the enrollment of 105 Naval Base Apprentice in many other departments. Association is inviting application forms in offline format from all interested aspirants to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Jobs 2017-18. Format of application is offline format and final date to submit Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Application Form 2017-18 is announced on 23rd September 2017 and the last date of the application is 23rd October 2017.
According to Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Notification 2017-18, SSC /ITI or any equivalent from any of the recognized board/ Institution with minimum qualifying percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 21 years. Upper age limit relaxation for reserved category aspirants from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and Ex Servicemen will be applicable as per government norms. Selection board of Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar will shortlist the suitable applicants based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. Contenders suggested approach official page to view and download Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-18. For clear-cut information regarding Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar, 105 Naval Base Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017-18 refer this blog entry.
Organization: Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar
Name of The Post: Naval Base Apprentice Jobs
- Electronics Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 12 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 08 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 04 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 06 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 02 Posts
- Building Maintenance Technician: 02 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 05 Posts
- Painter (General): 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Tailor: 02 Posts
Total Posts: 105 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Candidates shortlisted for Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Recruitment 2017-18 will get consolidated pay band Rs.8320/- to Rs.9360/- and all other allowances as per firm rules and regulations. Duly refer official advertisement to get the more detailed information.
Location: Karwar, Karnataka
Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must have finished SSC /ITI or any equivalent from any of the recognized board/ Institution with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age can be 21 years as on closing date of the application form. Upper age limit relaxation for reserved category aspirants from SC, ST, PWD, Women, and Ex-Servicemen will be applicable as per government norms.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
The above-specified selection rounds will be organized consecutively for shortlisting the capable candidate’s aspirants as per to the rules and regulations of the firm. Only qualified contenders in the written test round only forwarded to final selection round. Best performers in the total selection process will be get shortlisted, After the successful finishing of the application procedure, you must download their Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Exam Hall Ticket 2017-18 from organization official page which is mandatory for attend the selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Pay the Application fee required to apply for `Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Recruitment 2017-18
Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18
Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18 along with previous and model papers are accessible now at the official page. It has been uploaded by the selection board of association for the convenience of the applicants.
How to apply Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Naval Base Apprentice Jobs 2017-18
- At first visit into ISAC official web page indiannavy.nic.in
- Then download Naval Base Apprentice advertisement and read it carefully
- Eligible contenders are pleased to download supporting format of application
- Paste your recent passport size photograph on the form
- Fill the form with your personal and professional data
- Attach photocopies of all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category if required
- Cross check the data before submitting the form to avoid mistakes
- Send the duly filled application form to the address specified below on or before the last date
The Office-In Charge,
Dockyard Apprentice School (DAS),
NSRY, Naval Base PO,
Karwar, Karnataka – 581308
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23rd September 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23rd October 2017
- Due date for send courier: 23rd October 2017