NCRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 19 Assistant Engineer National Capital Region Transport Corporation Jobs. National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited has invited various 19 Assistant Engineer posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online only. application forms are available in the www.ncert.nic.in.candidate should pass Graduation Degree / Post Graduation degree with first class marks percentage from any recognized university. The candidate has minimum 18 years age. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per the National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited norms & post wise age limit explain on the blog only.
NCRTC Recruitment 2017
NCRTC Notification 2017 candidate refer the official notification for Exam fee details. Aspirants can be selected based on performance in the personal interview conducted by the NCRTC Recruitment 2017.selected candidates ready to join the NCRTC Assistant Engineer. Selected candidates get monthly pay band from the organization. the candidate who wants to know the complete information about Previous model papers, previous exam papers, merit list, exam date, exam results refers the official advertisement.
Organization: The National Capital Region Transport Corporation is a Joint Sector company of Government of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS) project across the National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access.
NCRTC Recruitment 2017 Application form:
|Name of The Organization:||National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||19 posts|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
post wise details:
- General Manager / Finance- 01 post
- Junior General Manager / Civil – 04 posts
- Deputy General Manager / Senior Manager / Civil – 03 posts
- Manager / Civil – 02 posts
- Assistant Manager / Civil – 02 posts
- Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer / Civil – 04 posts
- Supervisor / Civil – 01 post
- Senior Manager / S&T – 01 post
- Senior Manager / Protocol – 01 post
NCRTC Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must possess Graduation Degree / Post Graduation degree from any recognized university with first class marks percentage.
Age Criteria: Candidate has minimum 18 years age.Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per the National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited norms.post wise age details will Explain below.
- For General Manager / Finance- 55 Years
- For Junior General Manager / Civil 50 Years
- For Deputy General Manager / Senior Manager / Civil,Senior Manager / S&T,Senior Manager / Protocol – 45 Years
- For Manager / Civil – 40 Years
- For Assistant Manager / Civil, Supervisor / Civil – 35 Years
- For Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer / Civil – 40 / 35 Years.
Salary: Selected candidates get impressive pay band from NCRTC Recruitment 2017.post wise salary details shown below
- For General Manager – Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-
- For Junior General Manager / Civil -Rs. 36,600 – 62,000/-
- For Deputy General Manager / Senior Manager / Civil -Rs. 32,900 – 58,000 / 29,100 – 54,500/-
- For Manager / Civil – Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-
- For Assistant Manager / Civil – Rs. 20,600 – 64,500/-
- For Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer / Civil – Rs. 12,300 – 28,600 / 11,500 – 26,300/-
- For Supervisor / Civil -Rs. 9120 – 20,500/-
- For Senior Manager / S&T,Senior Manager / Protocol -Rs. 29,100 – 54,500/-.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants can be selected based on performance in the personal interview conducted by the NCRTC Recruitment 2017.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official advertisement for application fee details.
NCRTC Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
the candidate who are applying the notification those candidates refer the previous exam papers, previous model papers, question papers with answer keys, merit list, cut off marks, for more other information candidate need to refer the official NCRTC Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
Online Application Starting from -Available
Online Application Form Last Date – 12th June 2017
How to Apply NCRTC Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- aspirants refer the official notification
- search the notification and click on the link
- open the application form .candidate read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required information. if the application fee is necessary to pay the application fee.
- Cross check the details. Submit the application form
- Download the application for future reference.
- submit the hard copy of the application in the below postal address.
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi – 110049