NRHM TN Notification 2017 -27 Medical Officer, DEO, Laboratory Technician Vacancies. The Tamilnadu State Health Society has officially announced the notification for 27 Medical Officer, DEO, Laboratory Technician Posts. Applicants who are waiting for the NRHM TN Notification 2017 those candidates can apply through offline. Offline applications are available on 7th August 2017. Before applying the notification applicants check the eligibility through the official website. Aspirants must possess MBBS with relevant experience or MD in relevant specialization and post-graduate in commerce Intermediate with the diploma in a computer with minimum typing speed 40 words per minute for DEO from any recognized university.
NRHM TN Notification 2017
NRHM TN Recruitment 2017 candidate’s age should not exceed 65 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. Contenders can be selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview conducted by the Tamilnadu State Health Society. Selected applicants receive best pay scale with good allowances. Applicants who want to know the complete information about previous papers, exam pattern, exam, syllabus refer the official advertisement. Applicants submit the hard copy of the application on or before 31st August 2017.
NRHM TN Notification 2017 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Tamilnadu State Health Society|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Medical Officer, DEO, Laboratory Technician vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written examination, Interview|
Post wise details:
State TB Cell, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006 :
- Medical Officer in State TB Cell – 1 Post
- State Drug-Resistant (TB Coordinator) – 1 Post
- State TB / HIV Coordinator – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator in State TB Cell – 1 Post
- State Accountant – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator in State Task Force Chair Person – 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
Intermediate Reference Laboratory, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031
- Assistant Programme Officer / Epidemiologist – 1 Post
- Microbiologist EQA – 1 Post
- Senior Laboratory Technician – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 5 Posts
- Data Entry Operator for Chennai – 1 Post
- Madurai for Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator C&DST Lab Chennai – 1 Post
- Laboratory Attender Chennai – 4 Posts
- Laboratory Attender Madurai – 2 Posts
State Drug Store, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031
- Store Assistant – 1 Post
NRHM TN Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Applied aspirants should have completed MBBS with relevant experience or MD in relevant specialization and post-graduate in commerce Intermediate with the diploma in a computer with minimum typing speed 40 words per minute for DEO from any recognized university. Post wise qualification details applicants refer the official advertisement.
Age Criteria: Candidates age should not exceed 65 years. upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
Salary: selected applicants receive best pay scale with good allowances from the organization.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants can be selected on the basis of written examination followed by a personal interview conducted by the Tamilnadu State Health Society.
- Written examination
Exam/Application Fee: ASpirants pay the nonrefundable application fee as per the organization rules. Applicants refer the official advertisement for examination fee details.
NRHM TN Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Aspirants need to download the previous papers, previous model papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam pattern, exam syllabus, preparation model papers and other required information applicants refer the official advertisement of Tamilnadu State Health Society @www.nrhmtn.gov.in.
Online Application Starting from – 7th August 2017
Online Application Form Last Date – 31st August 2017
How to Apply NRHM TN Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates visit the official advertisement @www.nrhmtn.gov.in
- Search & open the application in a new tab
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- Fill all the required information like Educational details, personal details, and other required information.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- If the application fee is required pay the application
- Applicants once again cross check the information
- Submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.
- Applicants submit the hard copy of the application below given address.
The State TB Officer,
State TB Cell,
DMS Building, II Floor, DMS Campus,
Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai -600 006