NVS Recruitment 2017 Notification for 2072 PGT, TGT Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teaching Jobs. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the notification for 2072 PGT, TGT Teaching To fill the vacant posts and many other posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samit has released employment advertisement. This notification is for filling the vacancies of PGTs, TGTs, Principal, Assistant Commissioner and Miscellaneous Teacher posts in different schools. Teacher job hunters those who are looking for the TGT PGT Vacancies in Navodaya Vidhya Samiti are here get a good news. you career dreams come to completes soon. All the interested candidates are advised to apply for this vacancies through the official website. Candidates must have completed Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation from any approved Institution / University with minimum pass percentage of marks. The organization is going to fill the vacancies in The Post Graduate Teacher has 880 Post vacancies. The Trained Graduate Teacher post has a total of 660 vacancies. The Third Language Teachers post has 235 Post vacancies. The Miscellaneous Categories have a total of 255 vacancies. The Principal post has 40 vacancies and the Assistant Commissioners has only 2 Post vacancies. candidates those who are willing to apply for this NVS PGT TGT Govt Jobs 2017 those candidates can apply through the online process on or before the last date of application form. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2017 organization norms. candidates to know the more information about admit card/hall ticket visit the official website.
NVS Recruitment 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2017 Important information in the NVS PGT, TGT Notification 2017 is clearly explained in this blog post. There are more than 590 schools operating under the JNVs system across India. The JNVs has recently made an announcement of Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017. Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written exam followed by the personal interview conducted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment board 2017 norms. candidates need to know the eligible streams of the NVS PGT TGT Recruitment 2017 The Post Graduate Teacher Subjects included in the NVS Teacher Exam are Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Hindi, History, Maths, Physics and Information Technology (IT). Eligible Subjects for Third Language Teachers Post include English, Hindi, Maths, Science and Social Studies. For the post of TGT Language Teacher, the eligible subjects include Garo, Gujarat, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Telugu and a lot more for miscellaneous category. candidates can fill the application form with education qualifications and attach the Self-attested of all supporting documents and passport size photos and signature then pay the application fee to submit the application form on or before the last date of application form. Here were providing the clear process for submitting NVS PGT, TGT Application Form 2017 and last date for submitting the form. Selected applicants for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samit 2072 PGT, TGT, Teacher Recruitment 2017. Applicants those who are applying for this exam candidates can download the exam syllabus pattern and previous model paper, previous question papers other preparation materials from the official website.
NVS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Name of the Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Total Posts: 2072 posts
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs) – 880 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 660 Posts
- TGT III Language Teacher – 235 Posts
- Miscellaneous – 255 Posts
- Principal – 40 Posts
- Asst Commissioner – 02 Posts
Official Website: www.navodaya.nic.in
Last Date: Update Soon
NVS Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants those who are applied for this NVS those contenders must be completed Master’s Degree in Humanities or Science or Commerce from University or a recognized Institute with minimum qualifying marks. Candidates should have done their Research work in the field of education. The Applicants should also have appropriate working experience in a residential school system.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit as per the post wise. upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
- Post Graduate Teacher age limit must have a Maximum age of 40.
- For the post of Principal, the candidates must have 35 years of Minimum age and 45 years of Maximum age.
- For the posts of TGT & Miscellaneous Categories should have the Maximum age of 35 years.
- For Assistant Commissioner needs 45 years of Maximum age.
Selection Procedure: Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by the personal interview conducted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment board 2017 norms
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary: aspirants get good salary in every month with grade pay.who wants to know the post wise salary details.
- For PGT candidates will get Rs.9300 – 34800 with grade pay Rs.4800/-
- For Asst Commissioner & Principal candidates will get Rs.15600 – 39100 with Grade pay Rs.7600/-
- For TGT, Miscellaneous candidates will get pay scale Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade pay Rs.4600/-
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the post wise. for Principal, Asst Commissioner candidates need to pay Rs.1500/- and for PGT TGT MISC. Category candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- as per the norms.
NVS Recruitment 2017 Exam Centers
|Raipur||Trivandrum||Faridabad||Ranchi and Delhi|
NVS Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Candidates those who start the preparation those candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers other preparation materials from the official website.
- Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Soon
- NVS PGT, TGT, Interview Date – Update soon
How to apply NVS Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Eligible applicants are pleased to refer official page www.mecbsegov.in
- Then search for the NVS PGT 2017 Notification and application form.
- Open the link in a new tab Download the Application Form
- Now fill the required details like education qualifications
- Attach the self-attested of all supporting documents
- Upload the passport size photos and signature.
- Then pay the application fee as per the category.
- Now check the details and click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future use.