OPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 364 Odisha PSC VAS Posts, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released notification for OPSC PSC VAS Exam Notification 2017 to fill 364 Odisha PSC VAS posts. This is the really fantastic opportunity for the applicants looking for Latest Odisha Govt Jobs 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Odisha PSC Govt Jobs 2017 have to Apply Online. As per the official OPSC Notification 2017, Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Age group of the aspirants must attain in between 21 to 32 years as on final date of Application form. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017-18
Applicants interested Odisha PSC VAS Exam 2017 are pleased to submit their application form with the help of the information provided below along with the direct access link. Odisha PSC VAS Application Form 2017 will be accessible from 20th October 2017. Applicants need to pay the application fee Rs.300/- through online challan at any branch of SBI for general category and no fee for reserved category candidates. Applicants can send the online application to the given address and or before the last date. Selection rounds are Written Test and Interview conducted by Odisha Public Service Commission. Download OPSC PSC VAS Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 official web page. Contenders shortlisted for Odisha PSC 364 PSC VAS Jobs Recruitment 2017 will receive monthly pay band as per govt norms. Refer this blog post for more details about OPSC Recruitment 2017.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Name of The Post: PSC VAS Posts
Total Posts: 364 Vacancies
- Unreserved – 226 Posts
- Scheduled Caste – 54 Posts
- Scheduled Tribble – 84 Posts
Method Of Application – Offline Process
Job Location: Odisha
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for Odisha PSC VAS Recruitment 2017 will receive monthly pay band of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4,600/-per month. Duly refer official advertisement to get post wise pay band information and all other emoluments details.
OPSC PSC VAS Examination 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply OPSC Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years. Upper age Relaxation in the upper age limit for the reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others as per OPSC norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected by the Organization rules and regulations.
- Written Examination
Recruitment board of Odisha PSC will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in above-mentioned selection rounds. Qualifiers in the first level only forwarded to consecutive selection rounds. OPSC PSC VAS Exam Admit 2017 is mandatory for attending all these selection rounds. Information like Test, Interview time, date and venue will be mentioned duly on your call letter.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the non-refundable application fee as per the organization.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
OPSC PSC VAS Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
To make the preparation easier and for the convenience of the applicants, the organization has uploaded complete preparation material like Syllabus, Exam pattern, Previous and Model Papers related to Odisha PSC PSC VAS Recruitment 2017 at organization official forum. With the help of this data, you can start your preparation as soon as possible.
- Online Application Commencement from – 20th October 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 20th November 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 23.11.2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 30.11.2017
- Date of Examination: Dec/Jan 2017 & 2018
How to apply OPSC PSC VAS Jobs 2017
- Candidates first, login to organization official page www.opsc.gov.in
- Then download the particular advertisement and read it thoroughly
- Eligible applicants are pleased to open Online Application Form
- Fill all the required data in the form as per instructions
- Upload supporting document copies in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Cross check the data before submitting the form to avoid mistakes
- Finally, click on submit button for finishing the process of application on or the last date
- After submission of the online application, candidates have to print the submitted application and send it along with copies of all relevant documents to the address mentioned below.
The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001.