Pallavan Grama Bank 2017 Download Pallavan Grama Bank Officer Hall Ticket/Call Letter. The Pallavan Grama Bank has officially announced the notification for various posts in various locations. Contenders who are eligible for the notification those aspirants already applied through the online. After successful completion of the form filling aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the admit card, those aspirants download the admit card through the official advertisement. For other details regarding Pallavan Grama Bank Admit Card read the complete article.
Pallavan Grama Bank Admit Card 2017
Pallavan Grama Bank selected the aspirants based on the performance in the preliminary examination, Mains examination and finally interview conducted by the organization. Selected aspirants ready to join the organization immediately. Pallavan Grama Bank Admit Card has been uploaded on official website of the organization. Aspirants download the admit card before 15 days of the examination. If the candidates are not eligible for the particular position those are should not apply the notification.
Pallavan Grama Bank Admit Card 2017 details:
|Organization||Pallavan Grama Bank|
|Type of Exam||Pallavan Grama Bank written examination|
|Total Vacancies||395 Posts|
|Name of The Vacancies||Group A& Group B officers|
|Pallavan Grama Bank Exam Date & Exam Timings||September 2017|
Pallavan Grama Bank Selection Procedure/Process
Aspirants can be selected on the basis of 3 phases. First phase preliminary examination. Aspirants who perform well in the examination those aspirants go for the next phase Main examination. If the candidates are not qualified the prelims examination those aspirants are not eligible for the Mains examination. Preliminary examination qualified contenders to go for the Mains examination. After completion of the 2 phases aspirants go for the final round i.e; Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Pallavan Grama Bank Exam Syllabus
- Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
Pallavan Grama Bank Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Name Of the Test||Number Of questions||Maximum marks|
|4||English & Hindi languages||40||40|
Pallavan Grama Bank Exam Results 2017 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
After completion of the exam aspirants who are waiting for the results, those aspirants check the results through the official advertisement. Aspirants can be shortlisted based on the merit list. Aspirants check the merit list and cut off marks through the official advertisement.
How to Download Pallavan Grama Bank Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- contenders visit the official advertisement @ www.pallavangramabank.in
- The home page of the website appears on the screen. On the page, you can see the Pallavan Grama Bank 2017 click on the link
- You will redirect to a new webpage wherein you need to enter some credentials to login into the website
- After logging into the portal, click on the link for Admit Card for Pallavan Grama Bank Exam 2017
- Fill the required details like date of birth and registration number. After entering the details once again cross check the details.
- submit the link & open the admit card on the screen
- Download the admit card & take a print out for future reference.
- Before entering into the examination hall aspirants must carry admit card.
Important documents for Bank Exam:
- College issued identity card
- PAN card issued by Income Tax Department
- Driving Licence issued by Road Transport Officer
- Photo Voter Card issued by Election Commission Of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled bank, having photo
- Address card with photo issued by Dept.Of Posts Govt.Of India
- Any other photo ID card having serial issued by the state or Central Government.