PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification For 88 Assistant Engineer/SE/Manager Vacancies, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited( PGCIL) announced an official Notification for appointing 88 Assistant Engineer/SE/Manager Posts. Interested Candidates may apply for PGCIL Apprentice jobs through an online format. candidates should have completed Degree in Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics Engineering from the recognized university. PGCIL Jobs 2017 applying Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits and Age relaxation for the Candidates of the reserved category as per govt norms. Interested applicants can fill the PGCIL Online Application with completed details and upload the relevant documents, scanned photograph and signature. Finally, submit them on or before the last date is 21st December 2017.
PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017
According to PGCIL Notification, 2017 Applicants will get the best pay scale of as per organizational norms. Candidates Selection will be based on the performance in the selection rounds conducted by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Applying candidates need to pay the application fee as per notification. Who is preparing for PGCIL Jobs the candidates can download the PGCIL Syllabus and Pattern from the official website of the organization. Aspirants are pleased to go to official website for more information how to apply, selection process, age limit, pay scale and other information like Syllabus Pattern, Application Dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and other details of PGCIL Notification 2017.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online:
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited( PGCIL)|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Engineer/SE/Manager Posts|
|Total Vacancies||88 Posts|
|Application Process||Online application|
|Location||All Over India|
Pay Scale: Applicants will get the best pay scale as per organization norms. Refer the official notification for salary details.
- Diploma Manager(Electrical) – Rs.32,900/- to Rs.58,000/-
- Senior Engineer(Electrical)- Rs.29,100/- to Rs.54,500/-
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)- Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-
PGCIL Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates are to complete Degree in Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics Engineering from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits. Upper Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be based on the performance in the following selection rounds conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates are to pay the application fee as per the organization.
PGCIL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Candidates will be informed about this PGCIL Exam Syllabus and exam patterns and previous question papers at the official website.
How to Apply PGCIL Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Applicants must log on to official website @ www.powergridindia.com
- Click on link PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- Click on online application and read the notification
- Fill the application form with required details
- Upload relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature
- Remit application fee as per your category
- After successful submission take a printout of application
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22nd November 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st December 2017
- Date of Examination: Update shortly