Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017 Apply now for 393 Vacancies. The Directorate, Punjab Education Recruitment Board has officially announced the notification for Master Cadre Teacher vacancies. There are total 393 vacancies. The Job hunters who are waiting for the Latest Govt Jobs those candidates have the best opportunity to apply the notification. Interested applicants check the eligibility through the official advertisement of Punjab Education Recruitment Board @www.educationrecruitmentboard.com. Applicants must possess Bachelors degree from any recognized university.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017
Punjab Master Cadre Notification 2017 candidates age limit in between 18 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. Contenders can be selected based on the performance in the written examination and Interview conducted by the Directorate, Punjab Education Recruitment Board. Selected applicants receive every month Rs.10,500/- with best allowances from the organization. The last date to submit the online application is 11th October 2017.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Directorate, Punjab Education Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Master Cadre Teacher Posts|
|Total Vacancies||393 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Punjab Master Cadre Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders who are ready to apply the notification those applicants should have completed Bachelors degree from any recognized university and the candidates must be completed B.Ed in concerned teaching subject as per national council of teacher education. Post wise qualification details contenders visit the official advertisement.
Age Criteria: Applicants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
Salary: Contenders who are selected for the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017 those applicants receive every month Rs.10,500/- with best allowances from the organization
Selection Procedure: The organization recruited the talented and energetic candidates for the position of Master Cadre Teacher Posts. The candidates selected based on the performance in the written examination and Interview conducted by the Directorate, Punjab Education Recruitment Board.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the nonrefundable application fee.
- For General candidates pay the application Fee Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates pay the application fee Rs.500/-
Punjab Master Cadre Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Candidates before attending the examination applicants follow the previous papers, previous model papers, exam syllabus, exam pattern, preparation papers, interview questions past 5 years model papers from the official advertisement of Directorate, Punjab Education Recruitment Board @www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Online Application Starting from – 10th September 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 6th October 2017
- Closing Date for Application Fee – 11th October 2017
- End Date for Filled Application – 14th October 2017
How to Apply Punjab Master Cadre Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- candidates visit the official advertisement @ www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- On the home, page candidates search the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2017
- Open the application in a new tab and candidates read all the instructions carefully
- Applicants enter the necessary information like education details, personal details, and other details
- contenders pay the application fee if it is required
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature with self-attested documents.
- Once again cross check the information then submit the application
- Applicants save the acknowledgment for future reference.