RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Posts. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has released an official notification for appointing 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor posts in Ass RECUES Recruitment 2017 -2018 Apply Online 756 Junior Assistant Bill Collector Jobs. The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies has officially announced the notification for RECUES Recruitment 2017 -2018. Candidates who are waiting for the Junior Assistant Bill Collector posts this is the best opportunity to apply the notification. Interested applicants apply through online only. The starting date of the application is 26th September 2017. Applicants are willing to apply the recruitment must have completed graduation from any recognized university and must have a computer knowledge. The last date to submit the application is 7th October 2017.
RECUES Recrutiment 2017-18
RECUES Notification 2017 -2018 candidates should have maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per norms. Contenders selected based on the performance in the written test and interview conducted by the organization. Salary, examination fee, previous papers and other required details clearly explain in this blog only. Aspirants keep in touch with the official web portal of Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies @ www.onlinercues.in latest updates about the recruitment.
RECUES Recruitment 2017 -2018 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Junior Assistant Bill Collector|
|Total Vacancies||756 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written examination and Interview|
Post wise details:
- Junior Assistant – 133 Posts
- Bill Collector -165 Posts
- Health Assistant -29 posts
- Junior Accountant -93 Posts
- Senior Stenographer -110 Posts
- System Manager -110 Posts
- System Assistant – 110 posts
RECUES Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed graduation from any recognized university and must have a computer knowledge. For clear information refer the official web portal.
Age Criteria: Candidates age should not exceed 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
Salary: selected applicants receive every month attractive pay scale with best grade pay from the organization. Post wise salary details will explain clearly below.
- Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Health Assistant, Junior Accountant, System Manager – Rs.15,000/-
- Senior Stenographer -Rs.17,500/-
- System Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
Selection Procedure: contenders can be selected on the basis of written examination and interview conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants pay the non-refundable application fee as per the organization.
- For general and OBC candidates pay the application Rs.500/-
- SC/ST categories pay the application fee Rs.150/-
RECUES Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Candidates who are going to prepare the examination those contenders need to download the previous papers, previous model papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam pattern, exam syllabus, preparation papers, interview questions and other related materials download from the official advertisement. Aspirants who refer these papers those candidates can easily qualify the written examination.
- Online Application Starting from -26th September 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 7th October 2017
- Written Exam date – 22nd October 2017
How to Apply RECUES Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates visit the official advertisement of Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies @
- search and open the application in a new tab
- Then the applicants fill all the required information like educational information and personal information
- Aspirants pay the application fee if it is required
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- After entering the information once again cross-check the information
- submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.