RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Apply 80 Teaching Non–Teaching TGT/PGT/MO/Professor Posts: Regional Institute Of Education has planned to conduct the walk-in interview for RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2017.candidates who are waiting for the 80 Teaching Non–Teaching TGT/PGT/MO/Professor vacancies apply through online only.post wise walk-in dates will clearly be mentioned in the below link. Aspirants should pass degree or diploma from any recognized university. Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in the Face to face interview. Candidate Maximum age 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates. Candidates can be applied on or before the last date.
RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2017
RIE Bhopal Notification 2017 The Regional Institute of Education (RIE, formerly known as Regional College of Education), is a constituent unit of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The RIEs are set up in 1963 by Government of India in different parts covering various regions. candidate need not pay any application fee for RIE Bhopal Teaching, Non–Teaching, TGT/PGT/MO/Professor Aspirants who want to know the complete information about Exam Syllabus, Syllabus Pattern, Previous model papers, previous question papers, questions with answer keys, Results, Admit card refer the official website.
RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Regional Institute Of Education|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching, Non–Teaching, TGT/PGT/MO/Professor.|
|Total Vacancies||80 posts|
|Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
Post wise Details:
- Professor -2posts
- Associate Professor – 6 Posts
- Assistant Professor -19 Posts
- PGT – 10 posts
- Medical Officer (Part-time) – 2 posts
- TGT – 7 posts
- Work Experience Teacher – 9 posts
- Pre-Primary Teacher – 3 posts
- Semi Professional Assistant – 1 post
- Compounder – 1 post
- Store Keeper Gr.-II – 2 posts
- Lab Assistant – 6 posts
- Stenographer – 5 posts
- Lady Helper – 2 posts
- Engineer Grade-II (Sound Engineer) – 1 post
- Producer Grade-II – 1 post
- Engineer Grade-II – 1 post
- Cameraman Grade-II – 1 post
- Studio Attendant -01 post
RIE Bhopal Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is interested in applying this post must be completed degree or diploma or its equivalent degree from recognized university.
Age Criteria: Candidate Maximum age 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates. Candidates want to know the complete post wise age details refer the official notification.
Salary: Selected candidate get good pay scale in every month.post wise salary details were shown below.
|Work Experience Teacher|
|Semi Professional Assistant||Rs.19,000/-|
|Store Keeper Gr.-II||Rs.17,000/-|
|Engineer Grade-II (Sound Engineer)||Rs.29,000/-|
Selection Procedure: Candidate can be selected based on the performance in the face to face interview round. Selected candidates ready to join the RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2017.
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirant refers the RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2017 for Examination fee details.
RIE Bhopal Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
candidate need to download the Previous Question Papers, Previous model papers, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, Duration, cut off marks, merit list refers the official notification.
post wise walk-in date will be explained clearly for the recruitment of RIE Bhopal Teaching Non–Teaching TGT/PGT/MO/Professor Posts 2017.
- Professor -12th June 2017
- Associate Professor – 13th June 2017
- Assistant Professor -14th June 2017/ 15th June 2017
- PGT – 16th June to 19th June 2017
- Medical Officer (Part-time) – 19th June 2017
- TGT – 20th June 2017 to 21st June 2017
- Work Experience Teacher – 21st June to 22nd June 2017
- Pre-Primary Teacher – 22nd June 2017
- Semi Professional Assistant -22nd June 2017
- Compounder – 23rd June 2017
- Store Keeper Gr.-II – 23rd June 2017
- Lab Assistant – 23rd June 2017
- Stenographer – 28th June 2017
- Lady Helper – 28th June 2017
- Engineer Grade-II (Sound Engineer) – 28th June 2017
- Producer Grade-II – 28th June 2017
- Engineer Grade-II – 29th June 2017
- Cameraman Grade-II – 29th June 2017
- Studio Attendant -29th June 2017
How to Apply RIE Bhopal Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process:
- Aspirant visits the official website www.riebhopal.nic.in.
- Next click on the RIE Bhopal Teaching Non–Teaching TGT/PGT/MO/Professor Recruitment 2017.
- Candidate opens the application form. Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details. If the application fee is required pay the application Fee.
- Candidate attaches the application form with required documents.
- Next download the application.
- Before attending the interview candidate should carry Photographs with all educational certificates and application form.
Regional Institute of Education,