Rajasthan Subordinate service selection board (RSMSSB) Jaipur has issued a massive no of vacancy notification for lab shayak in the 3 most important departments of Rajasthan. All Intermediate pass have good news regarding Rajasthan government lab shayak jobs, they all now apply online application form for Rajasthan prayogshala shayak vacancy 2016. All wishing candidate apply online application form for this prayog shala shyak vacancy before 26/10/2016.
RSMSSB 1896 Laboratory Assistant posts 2016
RSMSSB, Jaipur Rajasthan invites applications to fill up the 1896 posts of Laboratory Assistant in secondary education department Bikaner, Agriculture department and College Education Department under Rajasthan Subordinate Services. Candidates, who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibility criteria as given in notification below on this page, they may apply for the Rajasthan Subordinate Board Lab Assistant Recruitment posts through the online mode.
Detail about RSMSSB 1896 Laboratory Assistant posts 2016
|Name of Organisation||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Information about||RSMSSB 1896 Laboratory Assistant posts 2016|
|Name of Post||Lab Assistant|
|No. of Posts||1896 Posts|
|Last date to apply for this Job||26/10/2016.|
Department Wise Vacancies:
- Secondary Education Dept – 1716 vacancies
- Non TSP: 1532
- TSP: 184
- College Education Dept – 130 vacancies
- Non TSP: 117
- TSP: 13
- Agriculture Department – 50 vacancies
- Non TSP: 46
- TSP: 04
Rajasthan School Lab Assistant Jobs 2016-17 Eligible Criteria:-
Contestants must have any of the following qualifications from a Govt authorized board.
- Higher Secondary Certificate with Science as a subject.
- Senior Secondary Certificate with Science as a subject.
For these vacancies, Devnagari and Hindi working knowledge along with basic knowledge of Rajasthani Culture is a must.
Age Limitation (as on 01/01/17):
Above 18 years and below 35 years for unreserved category.
Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per Govt. rules and regulations.
For more information age relaxation, download the RSMSSB Lab Sahayak Notification 2016 from a direct link given below.
Application Process: In On-line mode only
Pay Scale (salary):
- Selected contestants are assured to receive monthly pay scale of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 02,800/- from the respective department.
Application Fee (Non-refundable & Non-Adjustable):
Note: Please refer official notification for brief details about payment modes.
- Rs. 650/- for General/ OBC (Creamy layer)/ Special Backward Class (SBC) Applicants.
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/ SBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Local Candidates.
- Rs. 350/- for SC/ ST Category Applicants of the State.
The final selection of most eligible aspirants for Raj Prayogshala Sahayak Jobs based on their performance in the following tasks.
- Written Examination
How to fill Rajasthan RSMSSB Laboratory Assistant Online Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official website of this commission or press on a link given below.
- Click on “Recruitment Notifications” link.
- In a next page, find out a link named as “RSMSSB Notification for Lab Assistant Exam 2016” and then open it.
- Download the full advertisement pdf file to your device.
- Read all the eligibility details and other instructions mentioned in a notification.
- Now go back and click on “Apply Online” link to submit your details.
- Next step, fill correct details in a prescribed format of application form such as Name, Father’s Name, Age, Category, Qualifications, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Remit the examination fees using Internet Banking or Debit/ Credit cards and don’t forget to collect e-receipt for further use.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents along with photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Check out the information provided by you after final submission of a form.
- Finally, press “Submit” button and save the copy of system generated application form along with Registration Number & Password.
- Take a printout of the system generated copy for just a reference.
|Official Advertisement Publication Date||22nd September 2016|
|On-line Registration of Application Form Starts From||26th September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply On-line Application From||26th October 2016|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Process Starts From||07-10 days before exam date|
|Written Examination Date||13th November 2016|
|Result Release Date||January 2017|
RSMSSB 1896 Laboratory Assistant posts 2016: Check here
RSMSSB Apply Online: Get here
RSMSSB official website: See here
For more keep visiting us.